Vidor Offense

I personally enjoyed watching the slot t last night. Even though our guys were slower and smaller the offense gave us a chance to win. Think about this...West Brook only put up 26 on Ozen. I think we need to give our boys and our o line  some credit. I just love watching our boys beat a more athletic team. Give our backs some credit too.

[quote name="piratedad1977" post="870619" timestamp="1286661781"]
I personally enjoyed watching the slot t last night. Even though our guys were slower and smaller the offense gave us a chance to win. Think about this...West Brook only put up 26 on Ozen. I think we need to give our boys and our o line  some credit. I just love watching our boys beat a more athletic team. Give our backs some credit too.
[/quote]Its a great offense for us....But being realistic if we were to throw it 8 to 10 times a game I think our chances of winning go up tremendously.Every time we do pass the deep reciever is open 80% of the time and we dump it off short 80% of the time. Me personnaly,I hate the roll out...I would rather see him go through his fakes and drop straight back and throw but thats just me. I watch and they coach.

[quote name="piratedad1977" post="870635" timestamp="1286662536"]
While I repsect your opinion about throwing, I personally like the ground and pound. This style takes the will to fight out of most teams. [b]I would rather receivers go back to three pont stances like they used to in my day.[/b]..Guess I am an oldie who loves bear bryant and woody hayes
[/quote]

WOW! I learned something there.

Congrats to Vidor. Nice win!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124