ORANGEFIELD @WEST ORANGE-STARK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall are crazy if anyone thinks this will be close! Yes it has been an emotional month for OC but the stangs are back and playing with a purpose! Jimmy salters is a great athlete and getting better and better everyday! Our defense will not give up more than one TD against orangefield. We finally found 2 safeties and completed the defense and they can all cover! Our defense is way too fast for orangefield to run on in my opinion! It will be a packed house friday for homecoming and the stangs will put on a show!

STANGS-52
CATS-6

Speed won't keep OF from running. Ask the Tigers about that one. However there is no doubt in my mind at this poin that the Mustangs defense is playing way better than the Tigers. I look for this game to be an comfortable win for the mustangs but not near the blowout you are predicting.

if i may add a thing are to this post.last year orangefield had one of the best QB around ,he was outstanding player i belive it was the coaches son.the mustang (D) did there job and the mustangs won  that game in orangefield with a packed house i do belive the cat were on a roll at that time.ok now agan the cats do have another one  and he is also very good  i am not sure on his yardage some where around 800 are so yards NOT BAD .

I wasn't trying to compare the speed of WOS to Silsbee. You would have thought however that the Tigers had enough speed to keep OF in check. Speed was not enough to do it. Now do I think WOS defense will handle the OF offense better. Heck yeah, the Tigers can't stop anyones rushing game this year. 

[quote name="the-riot07" post="871086" timestamp="1286685214"]
haha Please don't compare the silsbee defensive speed to the WOS defensive speed! Thats not even comparable! It will be the blowout im predicting, just wait and see!
[/quote]

Where was that so called speed on defense last year when the Stangs played the Tigers  :o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote name="Tiger05" post="871826" timestamp="1286761797"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=74207.msg871086#msg871086 date=1286685214]
haha Please don't compare the silsbee defensive speed to the WOS defensive speed! Thats not even comparable! It will be the blowout im predicting, just wait and see!
[/quote]

Where was that so called speed on defense last year when the Stangs played the Tigers  :o :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]

The speed changes every year. Maybe you weren't aware?

like it are not the mustangs are (BACK).we have a new leader but still have reggies dreams and  new hope.this friday night on  the mustangs HC you will see the old mustangs from the past brake out of the stables :). and send a message to some of our old foes from the past .i am not saying this becouse of what happned last friday in HF it started with  the kirbyville game a game the kids wanted to play and i am very proud of them  this friday the mustangs will be faceing another  bunch of GOOD backs that OF has no one can take that away from orangefield.

Well first off, we have way more speed right now than we did last year! And most of it is underclassmen especially on defense. And last year we didnt really use justin thomas on offense. And the big thing was that our rb lindsey was hurt all of last year and he is one of the hardest people to tackle out there! Totally different team right now...they are really starting to click with little jimmy at qb and defense is playing very well. We scored on all 3 fases of the game last friday, and i dont care who the competition is, when you do that you are doing things right! But i expect ofield to fight hard all night. The stangs will just be too much!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder