Anahuac vs. Buna Game Thread/Anahuac Wins/Comments

Don't take any credit away from Anahuac by saying Buna came out flat.  The Panthers just flat out put it on us tonight.  Dominated the offensive side of the ball as well as the defensive side.  Albritton is a beast, but Anahuac has 3 others that run just as hard and fast.  I don't know how many times we hit Albritton at or near the line of scrimmage and he still ended up with 5 yards up the middle.  Coach Barbay had a solid game plan coming into tonight.  I would put AP in the drivers seat in 10-2A.  Bad field position and a few other bad decisions kept Buna looking at a long field all night.  The Cougars fought hard and never gave up.  Bounce back Coogs, show us what your made of.  Go Cougars!!!

[quote name="bruno994" post="869992" timestamp="1286598046"]
Don't take any credit away from Anahuac by saying Buna came out flat.  The Panthers just flat out put it on us tonight.  Dominated the offensive side of the ball as well as the defensive side.  Albritton is a beast, but Anahuac has 3 others that run just as hard and fast.  I don't know how many times we hit Albritton at or near the line of scrimmage and he still ended up with 5 yards up the middle.  Coach Barbay had a solid game plan coming into tonight.  I would put AP in the drivers seat in 10-2A.  Bad field position and a few other bad decisions kept Buna looking at a long field all night.  The Cougars fought hard and never gave up.  Bounce back Coogs, show us what your made of.  Go Cougars!!!
[/quote]

Eat 'em up cats....drivers seat baby!

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="870170" timestamp="1286605660"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=74148.msg869992#msg869992 date=1286598046]
[/quote]

Eat 'em up cats....drivers seat baby!

[/quote]

;) ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Cowboys" post="870117" timestamp="1286602399"]
Where's wouldsmith?  He has some crusty crow to eat.  Come get you some big boy.
[/quote]

yea yea...kah kah.  kill it first and I'll eat it lol.  Who do you pull for cowboy?  So I'll know when to dish crow your way. 

Congrats panthers.  You played well from the reports I got.  Wasn't able to make it to the game but any son of a coaching legend like curtis is ok in my book..  good job and good luck panthers

Buna's ground game, what ground game I didn't see nothing last night, what I saw was the Anahuac's Defense put it to Buna last night. Buna was held to a total of 122 yards on offense and 61 yards of that was "BUNA'S GROUND GAME", what happen to it, I know what happen it is called running into a brick wall and that brick wall is Anahuac's Defense, whatever game plan Anahuac had it worked, Craft,Williams, and Terrier could not get the "Ground Game" going. Congrats to Coach Barbay, the Coaches and the Panthers on a big win, that game was so impressive by the panthers on both sides of the ball, come on Panthers bring the District Title home!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder