Week 6 STJFL PeeWee Predictions

Here Are my picks what do yal think??(winners in Blue)

[color=blue]Lum. Red[/color] vs [color=red]BC[/color]
[color=blue]Kountze[/color] vs [color=red]BMT[/color]
[color=blue]Ned. Black[/color] vs [color=red]Png. Purple[/color]
[color=blue]Lum. Blue[/color] vs [color=red]Ned. White[/color]
[color=blue]Vidor Black[/color] vs [color=red]Png. White[/color]
[color=blue]Png. Grey[/color] vs [color=red]Vidor White[/color]
[color=blue]Vidor Gold[/color] vs. [color=red]OF[/color]
[color=blue]Lum. White[/color] vs. [color=red]LC[/color]

Good Luck to All teams!

Just now able to post after my loss tie what ever it was last week . Visiter side line judge was a joke ! His holding call w/25 seconds to go that brought the TD back was wronge everbody knows it .......I'd rather him sit out on my next game ( if its up to me ) . this league doesn't need calls like that ,there kids let them play ! Ned white will beat Blue no dout about it . Coaches for Blue were great guys and they had those kids scrappin just a terrible call. Sorry Blue u are going to have a hard time W/ the cheeseburger NED-WHITE by a lot!!!!!

First of all great game Ned. Black yall really put up a fight that game could have gone either way. But we had a horrible line judge on our side as well he did not even throw his flag once the whole game and there were calls he could have made on both sides of the ball. So good luck this week guys. i hope the best for you guys... all i can say is ned. white is gonna be ready for a showdown cause as you saw we dont give up that easy... lol good luck to everyone

[quote name="RaIdErMaN" post="866542" timestamp="1286303913"]
First of all great game Ned. Black yall really put up a fight that game could have gone either way. But we had a horrible line judge on our side as well he did not even throw his flag once the whole game and there were calls he could have made on both sides of the ball. So good luck this week guys. i hope the best for you guys... all i can say is ned. white is gonna be ready for a showdown cause as you saw we dont give up that easy... lol good luck to everyone
[/quote]    You are absolutely right RaIdErMaN ,we do hold badly I can not get them to stop (its ridiculous) JUST NOT ON THAT PLAY lol lol............With a little luck we will see u down the road. Your deff. played awesome they out scrapped us hands down!That one kid whow I THINK #11 WE WILL TAKE HIM IN BIG NED. ANYTIME!!!LOL

Dog:

They more than let the kids play, they let them get away with just about everything.  It was a hard fought game and could have gone either way.  You guys threw the ball well.  I rewatched the game film after reading your thoughts on "the call" and it is clear the penalty caused your guy to break free.  On most of the other plays any infraction was generally inconsequential to the result of the play.  Glad to see the good sportsmanship from both the kids and the staffs in the game.  No "Pearland" incident.

Bam:

I think a handle vs. nada is fair.  I could just take my 5th and ride off into the sunset, but giving you a little action in return makes it fun.  Did you settle up with AC yet?

Good luck to all the teams this week and hopefully there will be more competant zebras!

Birddog

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="867021" timestamp="1286374818"]
Dog:

They more than let the kids play, they let them get away with just about everything.  It was a hard fought game and could have gone either way.  You guys threw the ball well.  I rewatched the game film after reading your thoughts on "the call" and it is clear the penalty caused your guy to break free.  On most of the other plays any infraction was generally inconsequential to the result of the play.  Glad to see the good sportsmanship from both the kids and the staffs in the game.  No "Pearland" incident.

Bam:

I think a handle vs. nada is fair.  I could just take my 5th and ride off into the sunset, but giving you a little action in return makes it fun.  Did you settle up with AC yet?

Good luck to all the teams this week and hopefully there will be more competant zebras!

Birddog
[/quote]What # held on that play. Glad to know the truth

[quote name="bigtexn" post="867259" timestamp="1286393876"]
ned. white's goin' down like a chinese hookah
[/quote]
your funny too im starting to like all you hardin county alcoholics, I guarantee a win or i will shave my head bald and wear lumberton attire all week to work. Somebody want to match this? My DAWGS are hungry

[quote name="BAM2000" post="867600" timestamp="1286417417"]
[quote author=bigtexn link=topic=73954.msg867259#msg867259 date=1286393876]
ned. white's goin' down like a chinese hookah
[/quote]
your funny too im starting to like all you hardin county alcoholics, I guarantee a win or i will shave my head bald and wear lumberton attire all week to work. Somebody want to match this? My DAWGS are hungry
[/quote]I wish my dogs were hungry  (?)

[quote name="bigtexn" post="867298" timestamp="1286396319"]
Cheeseseburger, all hype.  Where's the beef?
[/quote]
we are all oraganic(cheeseburger is a turkey burger) we will show yall tomorrow!! watch out lumberton blue, we have to watch his weight, weighed in today at 119lb.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell