who's comming out on top- REMATCH OCT 22, 2010

Burkeville vs Evadale. Tuesday Oct 5- 4:30 pm @ the Mustang Corral.....
What's ur thoughts?

Mustangs and the rebels collided: and after the dust settled it was the Rebels over the Mustangs in game five by three. Final score game 5: 15-13....Evadale wins. We will see you October 22 at the Rebel House for

Rematch...
ANY PREDICTIONS?????

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="MUSTANG FOREVER" post="865543" timestamp="1286204908"]
Burkeville vs Evadale. Tuesday Oct 5- 4:30 pm @ the Mustang Corral.....
What's ur thoughts?

Mustangs and the rebels collided: and after the dust settled it was the Rebels over the Mustangs in game five by two. Final score game 5: 15-13....Evadale wins. We will see you October 22 at the Rebel House for

Rematch...
ANY PREDICTIONS?????
[/quote]
I predict this game is going all 5 rounds....

should go at least 4 i see the lady rebels coming out on top

;)

REMEMBER:                      [glow=red,2,300][size=16pt][color=blue][b]                                                    WORK HARD
                                                        PLAY HARD
                                  PARTY WHEN IT'S...OVER[/b][/color][/size][/glow]

The Lady Rebels are not taking Burkeville lightly. This is one of the most improved teams in the district and it has a lot to do with a new coach.
She has her team ready to come to Evadale. They know what they will be facing.

On the other side, the Lady Rebels may be the team that has made the greatest strides in the district. When all seemed to think because of their won loss record that they just didnt have it this year, they have proven hard work pays off. They play one game at a time and they are on a mission.

This will be interesting. These two coaches know how to get the most out of their respective teams and they look forward to it.
I think The Lady Rebels biggest asset is they respect every opponent and they [color=red]NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN..........

Im going with Evadale

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder