Jasper At WO-S Predictions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth...

I talked to Coach Barbay (Newton)' date=' about Jasper this year, and he told me he felt like Jasper was better than Silsbee...Obviously the record doesnt reflect that...but I use that to say, Jasper could probably give WOS a game[/quote']

If you value the apparent friendship or at least acquaintance that you and Coach Barbay have, you'd better hope he doesn't read this. What a terrible feeling to have! Jasper better than Silsbee? Wow.

The thing that sticks out to me the most is that Jasper has NOTHING to lose.

The thing that sticks out to me most is that Jasper has nothing to WIN either. Basketball is going to replace the pigskin very early this year in Jasper. The Seniors put their eyes on graduation and try to forget the worst Jasper football team anyone can remember. The Juniors and Sophomore's work hard in the off-season trying to get that terrible taste out of their mouths. WOS will destroy Jasper.

The thing that sticks out to me most is that Jasper has nothing to WIN either. Basketball is going to replace the pigskin very early this year in Jasper. The Seniors put their eyes on graduation and try to forget the worst Jasper football team anyone can remember. The Juniors and Sophomore's work hard in the off-season trying to get that terrible taste out of their mouths. WOS will destroy Jasper.

Calm down SHSenior07, calm down. Why so harsh on the Bulldogs? Yes, Jasper is a little down this year, but I'm not ready to write them off just yet. I do think WOS will beat them this week but I'm not so sure it will be a blowout. Jasper is very young, which showed early on in the year, but they are getting better as the season goes on. I look for the Dawgs to give my Tigers all they can handle in the last district game. I know the Tiger coaches and players will not look past them.

Well I haven't thought it all the way through, but if Jasper finds a way to win this game I would think that would give them a good shot at winning out and being 4-3 in district..that just might be good enough for third. So technically speaking they do have something to WIN besides playing for pride. Unlikely to happen but I don't think the Dogs will lay down against either the Stangs or Tigers. Those games mean alot to the communities and the players.

Is it the same feeling you had when you said yall were going to hand it to WOS.
Hey watch it. I didnt know WO-S was that good back then, hell i picked K-Ville to win that game also. We all know what WO-S is capable of now. If jasper keeps it close they might just shock the entire Golden Triangle on Friday.

I posted WO-S by 35 but thats if they get out early, if its close i put my money on Jasper---no score prediction for that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder