Mid-County Madness Pranks !

surfer73

My co-worker told me that they would line up in their cars in front of PN-G and drive over to Nederland and all thow eggs at the Nederland guys and gals in the parking lot of Nederland High School. He told me that the Nederland students would be waiting with eggs of their own to return fire.  They say this was called the egg train.  This was around 1988 or 1989.

Guest Yo Gabba
I did not go to school in Mid County, but when in High School we had an area that would bring out of town traffic to a Slow crawl at best, if for some reason someones car "broke down" on this 2 lane road to the stadium, needless to say it would happen quite often on a Friday night making many a visiting fan late for the game. We where always smart enough to rotate who's car would break down. We never laughed so hard as we did while we pushed our "broken" down car down the road as the traffic would back up behind us.

[quote name="Yo Gabba" post="862410" timestamp="1285943264"]
I did not go to school in Mid County, but when in High School we had an area that would bring out of town traffic to a Slow crawl at best, if for some reason someones car "broke down" on this 2 lane road to the stadium, needless to say it would happen quite often on a Friday night making many a visiting fan late for the game. We where always smart enough to rotate who's car would break down. We never laughed so hard as we did while we pushed our "broken" down car down the road as the traffic would back up behind us.
[/quote]
Oh now that is funny as heck!!! Hope some youngsters have read this one.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Yo Gabba" post="862410" timestamp="1285943264"]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

definitely the funniest i've read so far. kudos.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="862701" timestamp="1285964387"]
You know the shame of it all is that every last one of these pranks, no matter how funny or harmless will get you thrown into jail nowadays. We used to have so much more fun.
[/quote]

Woooo i tell ya what, don't ever wrap a school for a Senior Prank! Or get to school early so all the seniors could park in the Staff parking areas. They don't play around with that, well Liberty atleast will have the cops there in a blink of an eye. haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed