What a game!!!!!

Lionfan

Congrats to PNG and Livingston what an efffort by both teams on the field last night. I certainly enjoyed my trip to the reservation the hospitality in the press box was to notch and injun fans were classy and wished us luck as I made my way to the field after the game. Way to go Lions 4-0 just like I said!!!!

[quote name="badndn" post="856633" timestamp="1285423911"]
Thanks.
A lot of offense, very little defense!

I think we witnessed the top two teams in this district battle it out at the Res!

Good Luck Lions.
[/quote]Wait until you meet the Bears of 2010, WOW they arent the same team as they have been

[quote name="badndn" post="856633" timestamp="1285423911"]
Thanks.
A lot of offense, very little defense!

I think we witnessed the top two teams in this district battle it out at the Res!

Good Luck Lions.
[/quote]Did you see the score of the LCM Lumberton game? I think you maybe leaving a team out of your top two.JMO

[quote name="bobtex" post="856824" timestamp="1285437743"]
Had to be for the LIONS in this one! I will be for PNG in the playoffs,but love to see Livingston make their move! The Lions have to have a new stadium!!!!!!
[/quote]

They brought quite a bit more fans than other teams in the district do. Don't see why their stadium's so small, as it's pretty evident they've got good fan support.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder