WO-S 20 Silsbee 13 Final/Comments

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i sure am glad this was a blowout! I think WOS is kind of over-rated myself....They are good but if that was the #4 team in the state then silsbee should make it to the semifinals at least. Silsbee played one of the best games i have seen in a long time. If not for a few penalties and a big 3rd down conversion at the end of the game...who knows!

Great Game by both team and good luck to both in the playoffs!

Anyone think that ref on WOS's sideline was a little "flag happy?

This was a great game. Everyone, out side of Silsbee, thought this was going to be a blow out for WO-S. Silsbee blew this game with INT's in the red zone. Both Defence's did a good job. There were a lot of flags on the ground. It seamed like any time there was a long play there was a flag to bring it back. On both sides. This was a great atmosphere for a game. Just like the playoffs. I hated we lost this game. I felt like we should have won this game, but it did not happen. Congrads WO-S, good luck the rest of the way.

Wow i sure am glad this was a blowout! I think WOS is kind of over-rated myself....They are good but if that was the #4 team in the state then silsbee should make it to the semifinals at least. Silsbee played one of the best games i have seen in a long time. If not for a few penalties and a big 3rd down conversion at the end of the game...who knows!

Great Game by both team and good luck to both in the playoffs!

Anyone think that ref on WOS's sideline was a little "flag happy?

He didn't call a spear out of bounds on Silsbee either in the first quarter when WOS was driving. Silsbee played their best game all year, even Coach Mag told me afterwards.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder