Port Arthur Memorial vs. Aldine UPDATES/Memorial wins 45-7

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jabu84" post="850949" timestamp="1284869071"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73135.msg850646#msg850646 date=1284857766]
nobody wanted to play, go ask him. he said something about that in a newspaper article a while back.
[/quote]

false he didn't want to play Desoto, Abilene or Stoney Point on the road
[/quote]can you confirm that? i know he told the paper he called the woodlands, schools in central texas and in louisiana and no one would play them. Abilene's schedule was pretty much made, trust me i live here, i know.  ;)

[quote name="scooter!" post="850955" timestamp="1284869486"]
[quote author=jabu84 link=topic=73135.msg850949#msg850949 date=1284869071]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73135.msg850646#msg850646 date=1284857766]
nobody wanted to play, go ask him. he said something about that in a newspaper article a while back.
[/quote]

false he didn't want to play Desoto, Abilene or Stoney Point on the road
[/quote]can you confirm that? i know he told the paper he called the woodlands, schools in central texas and in louisiana and no one would play them. Abilene's schedule was pretty much made, trust me i live here, i know.  ;)
[/quote]

that what he told the paper. But thats not the full story

its not that other teams were afraid to play; it was working out the dates that presented problems. he actually stated that waiting to see what was gonna be of the district delayed alot of opportunities.Alice just happen to be the first to call with the ideal date Harrison wanted. There is no need to fear my Titans cuz they havent done anything yet.Scooter your right about this group, all they have ever done was win.

[quote name="ballin4life" post="851109" timestamp="1284909469"]
this is really a group of kids, play hard and they are deep on the bench, this is a weak schedule and it can hurt in the long run,i know for a fact he could have got better competition but choose not to so lets just say time will tell.
[/quote]I don't understand your logic.  Now all of a sudden, their schedule is weak.  Central beat Memorial in a couple of scrimmages and was 2-0 against Memorial up untill this year.  Even Ozen have beat them before.  Now that they are undefeated, their schedule is weak.  They even beat Aldine, a 5a school.  Never mind what this guy is saying, just keep playing and winning.  You'll get your chance to prove 'them' wrong vs LaPorte, NS, and Brook...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="851112" timestamp="1284909654"]
[quote author=ballin4life link=topic=73135.msg851109#msg851109 date=1284909469]
this is really a group of kids, play hard and they are deep on the bench, this is a weak schedule and it can hurt in the long run,i know for a fact he could have got better competition but choose not to so lets just say time will tell.
[/quote]I don't understand your logic.  Now all of a sudden, their schedule is weak.  Central beat Memorial in a couple of scrimmages and was 2-0 against Memorial up untill this year.  Even Ozen have beat them before.  Now that they are undefeated, their schedule is weak.  They even beat Aldine, a 5a school.  Never mind what this guy is saying, just keep playing and winning.  You'll get your chance to prove 'them' wrong vs LaPorte, NS, and Brook...
[/quote]
first of all i really like playing central and ozen it was no pun on their teams,they both will do fine .Now for us titans playing in this district certain wins do nothing for us in this district, now on the other hand Central playing Mem helps them alot with their district thats what i believe and im sticking to it you dont have to read  any more of my posts.

I think the schedule was fine, not the Titans fault the other teams stunk up the field and the Titans gave them the business, what they suppose to do? Go out and lose to prove a point?  ???

Object of the schedule is to beat everyone on it-----i think up to this point were undefeated right??

8)

[quote name="scooter!" post="850913" timestamp="1284866025"]
this team is a different breed. they are used to winning and if they lose it just motivates them to beat whom ever is next coming up from the 9th grade and JV ranks.
[/quote]

9 grade A  team looks real good watched them thurs night can wait til those boys move up..

[quote name="magnus1on1" post="851250" timestamp="1284918683"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73135.msg850913#msg850913 date=1284866025]
this team is a different breed. they are used to winning and if they lose it just motivates them to beat whom ever is next coming up from the 9th grade and JV ranks.
[/quote]

9 grade A  team looks real good watched them thurs night can wait til those boys move up..
[/quote]how's the JV's looking? Heard we got 2 QBs that will be real great.

[quote name="scooter!" post="851256" timestamp="1284919034"]
[quote author=magnus1on1 link=topic=73135.msg851250#msg851250 date=1284918683]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=73135.msg850913#msg850913 date=1284866025]
[/quote]

[/quote]how's the JV's looking? Heard we got 2 QBs that will be real great.
[/quote]

Not sure But I believe that they are undefeated.. will watch them this week for sure

Dang man I tell u, some of us are just like crabs. As soon as some1 gets 2the top of the bucket, there's a hater right there 2 pull u down......my point is this: people said "I don't like dat school, it not like da bee's, (broke out of dat). Then it was da coaching, (fixed dat). Now that we're winning, "well da schedule is weak" heck man, FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL NO MATTER WHO U PUT IN FRONT OF US! Wether its a 4a or a 5a, looks 2 me like we've proved we can play!

[quote name="jabu84" post="851409" timestamp="1284928203"]
rather see a official Game with PNG than ozen or central.  oct 8th will tell how good Pam is
[/quote]they would have waxed PNG. next year you help schedule with Kenny Ray if its a problem. Not the boys fault they win. Ever thought they just might be better than the team they are facing??

[quote name="scooter!" post="851418" timestamp="1284928440"]
[quote author=jabu84 link=topic=73135.msg851409#msg851409 date=1284928203]
rather see a official Game with PNG than ozen or central.  oct 8th will tell how good Pam is
[/quote][b]they would have waxed PNG[/b]. next year you help schedule with Kenny Ray if its a problem. Not the boys fault they win. Ever thought they just might be better than the team they are facing??
[/quote]I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our offense is becoming  more  and more explosive. The crazy part teams can't cheat to stop the run or the pass cause,they both can win a game for us. I don't care if it's LP, NS, WB, KT, they all well have a hard time dealing with our offense.

[quote name="scooter!" post="851439" timestamp="1284929609"]
[quote author=HoopInsider_Cooper link=topic=73135.msg851421#msg851421 date=1284928605]
[font=Courier]Eisenhower was scheduled but back out on PAM.[/font]
[/quote]preach.  No one in their right mind that was good wanted to face MHS this year. you seeing why now.
[/quote]Singleton runs the show like know other, if you blitz him he find the open spot underneth, if the recievers are covered then the running lanes are open for him, and the four back rotation is sick (fresh legs the whole game). I don't care who you are a lot  of teams are gonna go home sad this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami