Kirbyville vs. BC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="Gasilla" post="845749" timestamp="1284335835"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72808.msg845707#msg845707 date=1284331485]
[quote author=East TX link=topic=72808.msg845619#msg845619 date=1284325195]
BC 28 KV 14.....................  Three great Junior Backs at BC make the difference.
[/quote]

i dont think you want to start comparing backs with Kirbyville
[/quote]

I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you don't think the BC tandem can compare with Kville's (which obviously you don't) you are wrong. BC has very talented skill people. This game will be won or lost in the trenches.
[/quote]I completely disagree Gas..After playing both teams Ford and company get the nod big time and I mean no disrespect to the BC kids there good backs.I think Kville will win this game by 10+.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="BCgrad05" post="845987" timestamp="1284346695"]
Kirbyville is in for a rude awakening..
[/quote]

I am afraid BC is the one headed for the rude awakening!  Kville D will have Menard on the run all night and BC will fall short in this one!

Going off of the only equal comparison that we have, i dont understand how everyone thinks that Kville will blow BC out of the water this game...
i dont care how big your linemen are and how fast your backs are...
when you compare them both to the ONLY team they have both played (within the same time period) it shows that it'll be an amazing game! it will be too close a game to where i could say that BC (which i am a fan of) will win by even a margin of 1 score.... i afraid to make a prediction either way because it WILL be a close game!
BC has had 2 weeks since Vidor to improve, Kville has had 1.
going to be a close game...
end of story.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="846152" timestamp="1284352039"]
Going off of the only equal comparison that we have, i dont understand how everyone thinks that Kville will blow BC out of the water this game...
when you compare them both to the ONLY team they have both played (within the same time period) it shows that it'll be an amazing game! it will be too close a game to where i could say that BC (which i am a fan of) will win by even a margin of 1 score.... i afraid to make a prediction either way because it WILL be a close game!
end of story.
[/quote] Comparing scores wont help you survive getting run over.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="846166" timestamp="1284354042"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=72808.msg846152#msg846152 date=1284352039]
end of story.
[/quote] Comparing scores wont help you survive getting run over.
[/quote]

but comparing scores will tell you how each team faired vs on in common...
you're missing the point...
if a smaller team does just as good as a bigger team to the SAME opponent just 1 week apart, i pretty sure it's going to be a good game...
only Friday will tell though...
all im confident in is that both teams better bring their A game or it will be a long night.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="846152" timestamp="1284352039"]
end of story.
[/quote]

If your'e going to hang your chances of winning on common opponents,Hanging 50 points on Shepherd ,and 40 something on Kelly don't make you the giant killer in any respect (no disrespect to either team) that leaves only Vidor you can judge with..

Look at Kirbyville :Coldspring,Newton,Vidor You have not played a team with the speed and size on both sides of the ball like your'e fixing to do..The rude awakening that was spoke of.I'm afraid awaits Bridge City..JMO

Man, you Kville fans are beginning to sound like the Brownwood fans over on 3ADownlow... LOL. I've been watching the backs for both teams for a few years now... I'm telling you that the BC backs are comparable to the Kville backs. To be honest, I don't think that Kville even has a player with the skill set of Matt Menard. Kirbyville's O-line makes studs out of those running backs. Not sure about the BC line yet... I think Kirbyville wins, but it's going to be won by the team that controls the LOS.

To the guy that said that BC has not seen a front 7 like they have... I agree, that's why I said it would be won in the trenches... ;)

Guest rykerx144
You might can compare Ford with Menard but thats still to be seen?  I think Ford still is the better of the two.  No way Bridge city can compare to the combination of Ford, Haywood, and Ervine.  Dont think cause you never heard of Haywood that he is not as good.  He is a sophomore but ask Vidor and Newton about his abilities.  LOL

Anytime you start having multiple backs racking up big yards, those kids have talent no doubt, but I guarantee they are not doing by themselves. There are some linemen that are doing their job to a high degree involved. Everyone sees the kid with the ball cross the goal line and say ain't he great. Very few see the reason why he crossed it back down the field.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="846271" timestamp="1284385339"]
Anytime you start having multiple backs racking up big yards, those kids have talent no doubt, but I guarantee they are not doing by themselves. There are some linemen that are doing their job to a high degree involved. Everyone sees the kid with the ball cross the goal line and say ain't he great. Very few see the reason why he crossed it back down the field.
[/quote]

You are right.  Kville's O-line is doing a great job on the schemes.  Pass protection is getting better too.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="846383" timestamp="1284393581"]
Boy, it sounds like Friday night better get here real soon before this thread gets waaaaaaaayyy out of hand.
[/quote]

nah just a bunch of harmless trash talking betweent two good programs this year.  It dont hurt anything unless you take it to heart and get stupid

[quote name="rykerx144" post="846420" timestamp="1284398130"]
[quote author=Cardinal Supporter link=topic=72808.msg846383#msg846383 date=1284393581]
Boy, it sounds like Friday night better get here real soon before this thread gets waaaaaaaayyy out of hand.
[/quote]

nah just a bunch of harmless trash talking betweent two good programs this year.  It dont hurt anything unless you take it to heart and get stupid
[/quote]

That's right Rykerx.  We'll keep an eye on it though! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder