Kirbyville vs. BC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

There is one thing I can tell you.  The Kirbyville coach is doing a great job there in Kville.  When my pirates played there a couple of weeks ago I was very impressed with the discipline and class kirbyville showed.  Even though the pirates were beat soundly the kirbyville players never at anytime did any showboating and had great sportsmanship.  Believe me they had plenty of chances to do alot of dancing around like some teams we have played.  We played good hard football all the way to the end.  I think Kirbyville has way to much for Bridge City.  Its not just the Ford show up there in KVille.  He didnt score on us but he other two backs they have are the real deal.  They are a well rounded team.  About the only weekness they have is in the kicking game which didnt hurt them against us and it wont against BC either.  WOS on the other hand is a different story but they couldnt kick field goals either.  Good Luck Wildkats and I lok forward to seeing you guys next year at our house. KVillle 35 BC 7

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="849269" timestamp="1284750460"]
There is one thing I can tell you.  The Kirbyville coach is doing a great job there in Kville.  When my pirates played there a couple of weeks ago I was very impressed with the discipline and class kirbyville showed.   Even though the pirates were beat soundly the kirbyville players never at anytime did any showboating and had great sportsmanship.  Believe me they had plenty of chances to do alot of dancing around like some teams we have played.  We played good hard football all the way to the end.  I think Kirbyville has way to much for Bridge City.  Its not just the Ford show up there in KVille.  He didnt score on us but he other two backs they have are the real deal.  They are a well rounded team.  About the only weekness they have is in the kicking game which didnt hurt them against us and it wont against BC either.  WOS on the other hand is a different story but they couldnt kick field goals either.  Good Luck Wildkats and I lok forward to seeing you guys next year at our house. KVillle 35 BC 7
[/quote]

We at Kirbyville appreciate this post..Yep Coach Alvarez don't go for the show boating...The Pirates also showed class and played every down,You can't ask more than that...Good Luck to the Pirates the rest of the season...They will get it all together just takes time..Good Luck Again...

If the 'Cats can keep the penalties to a minimum I think BC will have a tough night. We can't let the D hold the line and then give up a first down because of a stupid penalty. We cant have TDs called back. Don't make it easy for 'em Cats! Make 'em fight for every yard! Ford, Ervine and Haywood will do their thing no doubt. BC may slow one down but not all three! Tyler and Breed will be bust'n heads you can believe that and Cucancic can make a showing on either side of the ball. Someone already said it but I hope they park Cucancic on Menard all night and lets go for 2 on every TD our kicking is weak.  I think BC will play tough in the first half but if the Cats play smart, tough ball we send them back over the bridge with something red other than their uniforms.

Kville more than 40
BC less than 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83