How many years...

Honestly, I have missed only a hand full of games since WOS became WOS. I remember I was in the 6th grade when the school started and we went to all of the games then with my buds, I didn't miss any in highschool my first 2 years then I was playing my second 2 yrs. I missed a couple of games while off at college, but I still drove home for most of them and caught all of the playoff games. Since I graduated from college I have not missed many.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="825343" timestamp="1281791197"]
Honestly, I have missed only a hand full of games since WOS became WOS. I remember I was in the 6th grade when the school started and we went to all of the games then with my buds, I didn't miss any in highschool my first 2 years then I was playing my second 2 yrs. I missed a couple of games while off at college, but I still drove home for most of them and caught all of the playoff games. Since I graduated from college I have not missed many.
[/quote]

WHOA.  what a trooper

missed only a handful when i was at vidor since the 8th grade until i moved to dayton. haven't missed but a couple of games  since the stewart era at dayton, i might have missed bout 4  games since moving to dayton in the late 80's, that's cause i was either sick or out of town. i love high school football ;D .

The first year I know for sure was 1973. Didn't miss a game through to 1976, I was in the band.....LOL. Now as a FANatic, I started going regularly again around '84 when I moved back to L-Town and I've had season tickets for the last 15+ years, row C 50 yard line, but I only sit there about 5 minutes once during the season as I walk the sidewalk running the length of the field.

Went to every Central game as a high school kid. Then started consistently going to all games from 2002- now.  In that spand, I may have missed like 4 games.  (those games were in the 2004 and 2007 team, which they sucked.  1-9 and 4-6 records respectively.  Those years were hard  to stomach)

I'm 25 now, but I've been to every home game since 7th grade, including the ones I used to play in.  I've never missed a playoff game.  Starting last year, I finally wrestled a descent pair of season tickets away from the more wealthy families in Brenham.  (such as the Kruse's who own Blue Bell and Appel's that own 2 car dealerships, etc.) Small town + large wealthy families = slim chance at season tickets.  I've always watched a few of our away games, but last year I didn't miss any and I plan to continue traveling to all of them in the future.  ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="826628" timestamp="1282098798"]
soulja i know of one game you missed because you went to watch brook instead of your jags whipping up on my ndns lol.
[/quote]Yes, that was the 2008 game with the brawl to stop the game... I forgot about that one.. I went to see Brook vs. Humble..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder