TASO Beaumont Baseball Scholarship Games

There are a couple of opportunities to see some great baseball at Vincent-Beck this week.

Wednesday
4:30pm- 1A-3A Underclassmen
7:30pm- 1A-3A Upperclassmen

Thursday
4:30pm- 4A-5A Underclassmen
7:30pm- 4A-5A Upperclassmen

The players on each of the teams are nominated by the coaches. The players represent the teams that the TASO Beaumont Baseball Chapter Umpires during the season.
I do not have rosters or any other details. All of the money raised goes towards scholarships that the chapter presents on a yearly basis to baseball players in the area.

Here’s a look the rosters for Class 3A, 2A and A all-star teams.

CLASS 3A, 2A, A Underclassmen Game

BLUE TEAM: Cameron Dishon (Bridge City); Forrest Zoch (Bridge City); Michael Williams (Deweyville); Hunter Blake (High island); Josh Alvarado (West Sabine); Huntter Chruthirrds (Sabine Pass); Tanner Hollier (Spurger); Nathan Meyers (Anahuac); Chris Harvey (Evadale); Tyler Brown (Kountze); Kale Terrier (Buna); Hank Jones (E. Chambers); Justin Walker (Sabine Pass); Zack Anderson (Community Christian); Tyler Drake (Hull-Daisetta); Grant Bullock (Woodville); Blake Hunter (Woodville); Chase McGallion (Spurger); Billy Nichols(Evadale); Chase Franklin (Evadale); Tyler Tucker (Evadale); Kael Jones (Kirbyville); Brandon Downs (Hull-Daisetta); Hayden Dinger (Woodville); Zach Drouillard (WO-S); Tommy Wendling (H-F)

RED: Matt Menard (BC); Mitchell Hubbard (BC); Zach Smith (BC); Jordan Darnall (WO-S); Matthew Trevino (Sabine pass); David Sprugeon (West Hardin); Devonte Thomas (West Sabine); Phillip Simon (Kountze); Cade Deaver (Kountze); Chamis Ditts (Kountze); Hayden Dinger (Woodville); Jacob Clark (Buna); Cameron Mitchell (Anahuac); Bryce Higginbotham (Woodville); Brady Williams (Deweyville); Tanner Briers (Woodville); George Whittaker (Spurger); Colton Lastoskic (Anahuac); Chris Williams (West Sabine); Adam Chapman (H-F); Matthew Moore (Good Samaritan); Kyle Markum (H-F); Ethan Berwick (Community Chrisitian); Jacoy Finney (WO-S); Zane Anderson (WO-S); Dillon Duplant (H-J)

SENIOR GAME

BLUE: Jake Minaldi (H-F); Jimmy Conkle (Sabine Pass); Clayton Gearhart (WO-S); Dylan Anthony (Evadale); Zack Garrett (West Sabine); Devon Newman (West Sabine); Nathan Reid (Woodville); Drew Carlos (Sabine Pass); Logan Johnson (H-F); Taylor Turley (WO-S); Justin Sparrow (WO-S); David Williford (Woodville); Keaton Addison (Deweyville)

RED: Blaine Shook (Good Samaritan); Anthony Jeffcoat (Good Samaritan); Luke Rhodes (BC); Joe Robertson (BC); Matt Hicks (BC); Thomas Derrick (H-J); Kelly Randzicher (Anahuac); Jonathan Hutto (Spurger); Keaton Baker (Buna); Shelby McCauley (Buna); Brock Lavergne (E. Chambers); Tyler Ousley (Evadale); Hayden Dubose (Evadale); Garrett Haney (Deweyville); Jonathan Richey (H-F); Josh Adamson (E. Chambers)

Question: On that strong red team....Did Zane Anderson Pitch; Matt Menard Catch; Zach Smith 2nd base & Mitch Hubbard play 3rd and serve as closer Pitcher?

If so, know wonder they were a little stronger.  I can see this team getting 9 hits: just looking at the roster.

[quote name="phdoc" post="813605" timestamp="1276883537"]
To bad none of the players listed played.  How about giving a list of the players who played and how they did.  
[/quote]

I was involved in one of the games and it was great for the kids. We had 23 of 26 show up and they all batted and we threw 6 or 7 pitchers.

[quote name="East TX" post="813606" timestamp="1276885059"]
Question: On that strong red team....Did Zane Anderson Pitch; Matt Menard Catch; Zach Smith 2nd base & Mitch Hubbard play 3rd and serve as closer Pitcher?

If so, know wonder they were a little stronger.  I can see this team getting 9 hits: just looking at the roster.
[/quote]

I coached this team and we got 4 hits. Zane pitched, Matt had another committment, Zach played 2nd and SS, Mitchell is lefthanded, if I put him at 3rd, they would have pulled my card, but he did pitch.

[quote name="East TX" post="813606" timestamp="1276885059"]

If so, know wonder they were a little stronger.  I can see this team getting 9 hits: just looking at the roster.
[/quote]

The 11-3 score was for the 4A-5A teams.  The players you listed are from 1A-3A teams.

for the 4a and 5a teams the score was
red 7- blue 4

red team - (vidor) trae hester ,mike hester ,bubbha maxwell, mat ,(Ozen) manuel gasper ,jacoby anderson , jeffery jolivet ,(png) spencer deron , (westbrook)wrandle white !

Blue team -(westbrook)mat kramlick,oconnol, (kelly) mcdonnald (lumberton)wes bingman cnt remember the rest !

it was a good game ! trae hester closed and topped out at 89mph

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="813463" timestamp="1276825027"]
Thursday's 4A-5A Underclassmen Game - The Red team beat the Blue team 11-3.  Red team had 9 hits and the Blue team had none.  Both team had 2 errors.  [b]Not a lot of fans there but Vincent-Beck a great place to play![/b][/quote]

Unless the sun is out.  That place is hot!!

• 2 weeks later...
As far as I know, both the Jasper coach and the Nederland coach failed to submit any players for the games. The guys that organize the game are thinking of ways to make sure more kids can get in the games. Maybe making the coaches submit names earlier in the season.

It is hard with all of the kids that play select ball in the summer. Many that were in the games were limited on pitches due to having to pitch in games the coming weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder