Post 9th and JV Scores Here

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I'm calling BS on the calling ____ before ____. They may have called it but it would be pretty difficult for most people to call it "before" it happens. And second. I have been on the field a lot' date=' when you are on the field you don't hear anything the announcer says. Most of the time you don't even hear the coaches hollering stuff like reverse. So there is no way that impacted the game.

I'm sure there has never been a homer in the history of WOS :roll:

You may say you're not be laying the blame on that for the tie, but the tone of your posts are saying differently. If you are worried so much about the announcers maybe you should bring ear muffs. Apparently if you had, yesterday, you'd have seen a pretty good game.[/quote']

I wasn't at the game, but did the "announcer" return the favor when WO-S was on defense?

I wasn't at the game' date=' but did the "announcer" return the favor when WO-S was on defense?[/quote']

No idea, I was at a different game. One where I could have a whole slew of other complaints, none of which had any affect on the outcome. Hence the reason I'm not bitching about them in this thread.

You just admitted in another post that you weren't even at the game, so you can see your way out of this conversation. You have no clue what went down. Also, I've been on the field for many, many football games. Please don't "advise" me of the in's and out's of the game. I know them... :wink:

So... are you telling me that, from the pressbox or stands, that you can't recognize a reverse coming before the defense does? Or, that you can't recognize a pass coming before the defense can? If you've answered no to either of these questions then you don't know half as much as you claim.

Thursday's Subvarsity Results for Barbers Hill

9th Grade Blue 17 New Caney 0 (Called at half)

JV Game Cancelled

9th Grade White 15 Crosby 0

5A -Aldine Sophs 36 BH Sophs 6

2 freshman teams, a sophomore team, and a JV? Good Lord, how many kids are in the high school football program over there?

I give BH credit for even trying to take on an Aldine' date=' mannn

Aldine aint what they used to be, but still tough for a very small 4A team, barely removed fromn being 3A, to go play the Aldine 10th graders[/quote']

Yeah our Soph's have been battle tested this year, playing at least 2 5A's. They beat La Ports Sophs 13-10.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder