Whats up with the Kirbyville Boys?

Have you seen any of them lately? I dont know what type of workout they have been doing but dang they are all getting "swole". Coaches in the area need to find out what they are doing because if not they will be lineing up to a power house next season.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="nike09" post="784265" timestamp="1269996757"]
Have you seen any of them lately? I dont know what type of workout they have been doing but dang they are all getting "swole". Coaches in the area need to find out what they are doing because if not they will be lineing up to a power house next season.
[/quote]

Must be that 'Jenny's Fried Chicken'........ ;D

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="784499" timestamp="1270033084"]
[quote author=nike09 link=topic=67986.msg784265#msg784265 date=1269996757]
[/quote]

Must be that 'Jenny's Fried Chicken'........ ;D
[/quote]

If not Jenny's then it could be the new Hamburger Depot they put in on 96.
The "Sissy Burger" is 3 slices of cheese and 3 beef patties 1/2 pound apiece.
That will "swole" them too.  :D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="bmtdc1996" post="786341" timestamp="1270506692"]
swole  :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

"swole"  Definition: old east Texas Piney Woods word normally accepted as past tense for; "swollen"... ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="786522" timestamp="1270555842"]
Definition
Swole-Aaron Breed  ;D
[/quote]

lol@speed.. :D

I went to the Kirbyville jv game against Jasper last year. I have never seen a jv team of ours played as good of a defense as that played that night. They totally shut down the bulldogs running attack  beating them 37-0. Kirbyville have tons of talent and the future looks outstanding for dem Wildcats :) Coach Alvarez has done a excellent job in my home town......REPRESENT BABY IN 2010!!! GO WILDCATS BRING THAT TROPHY BACK TO SOUTHEAST TEXAS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder