EC at Anahuac..EC Wins/Comments

[quote name="Nate the Great" post="781317" timestamp="1269447437"]
Anahuac must not be too good this year if EC put that much on them. If Hf beat Ec 22-1 and ec beat anahuac 22-3, does it work out mathematically that hf would beat anuhuac 44-2? Does anybody have any stats for Hallmark?
[/quote]

Anahuac just had a bad game.....They are 9-2 on the season and still beating EC in district......Anahuac beat Hardin 16-5, and EC lost to Hardin 9-5......its called baseball, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.

Guest BUCMAN08
The hf 22 ec1 game would never happen again. Ec pitched a freshman in this last hf 7 ec 2 game and I heard hf pitched their best. Come on man !!!!

Anahuac must not be too good this year if EC put that much on them. If Hf beat Ec 22-1 and ec beat anahuac 22-3, does it work out mathematically that hf would beat anuhuac 44-2? Does anybody have any stats for Hallmark?
[/quote]
If you are comparing games EC beat Liberty 21-5, HF only beat Liberty 5-3
and EC beat Kirbyville 15-4 and Kirbyville beat HF.  It is called baseball and you must not play if you don't know anything can happen.  Also on Hallmark's stats look at school website (stats very impressive).  Also looking like previous HF fan that was so interested in Hallmark during football???

AP gave up 5 runs in the 1st, then it just snowballed from there.  EC definitely hit the ball well, but E's & walks is where the majority of the runs came from and very early @ that...all part of the game though.  AP is definitely better than what they showed and we all know EC isn't 19 runs better. 

Count it as a loss, but I'd toss it out and not compare results of common opponents!

[/quote]

Can sombody get this Guy Hallmarks cell # so he can txt him about his feelings for him

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="781473" timestamp="1269462246"]
[quote author=Nate the Great link=topic=67698.msg781317#msg781317 date=1269447437]
[/quote]

Can sombody get this Guy Hallmarks cell # so he can txt him about his feelings for him
[/quote]

;D   ;D

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="781363" timestamp="1269450470"]
The hf 22 ec1 game would never happen again. Ec pitched a freshman in this last hf 7 ec 2 game and I heard hf pitched their best. Come on man !!!!
[/quote]

But still...HF 2-0 vs EC you can't say anything.

However I do agree with the statement that someone should give "Nate the Great" Hallmark's number so he can express his true feelings. Talk about OBSESSED! But so is everyone else. He IS East Chambers High School.

Guest BUCMAN08
He is EC high school ? Please ! Also yes HF 2 EC 0. That's correct. Glade hf can beat ec in something I wouldnt brag to much we are a 2 a ya know ! 

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="781473" timestamp="1269462246"]
[quote author=Nate the Great link=topic=67698.msg781317#msg781317 date=1269447437]
[/quote]

[/quote]I just wanted to see if hallmark was the one who scored the 22 runs for ec because i know how much the team relies on him to get them through each game!    
[move][size=16pt]****NO HALLMARK=NO WINS****[/size][/move]

[quote name="Nate the Great" post="781696" timestamp="1269524116"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=67698.msg781473#msg781473 date=1269462246]
[/quote]

[/quote]I just wanted to see if hallmark was the one who scored the 22 runs for ec because i know how much the team relies on him to get them through each game!    
[move]****NO HALLMARK=NO WINS****[/move]
[/quote]

I agree. EC does rely heavily on Hallmark for offense. However, you do need to drop this whole "Hallmark is God" thing. It get's old after a while and I'm sure he gets annoyed by your obsessive behavior.

[quote name="Nate the Great" post="781707" timestamp="1269524556"]
How am I "obsessed"?  How does wanting to know stats make me obsessed?  I think you should calm down and realize that I wasn't trying to annoy or offend anybody, you woman!
[/quote]

First of all, your MOTHER is a WOMAN! Second, I think everyone on this forum agrees that you obsess over Hallmark way too much. Just let the kid play ball like we all know he can do.

[quote name="Chazz Michael Michaels" post="781713" timestamp="1269524786"]
I think both of yall should grow up and stop bickering like children.
[/quote]I think that you need to stop butting into other people's conversations!  Mr. I know everything because my little soccer team went to the playoffs!  Whoopty doo!

I'm gonna put it point blank. Working these past few years with Justin Hallmark has shown me that he is one of the most talented players in this region. He will lead EC to state. All the haters can cry about it as much as they want, you can not deny his skill and determination. Hallmark all the way!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833