*HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs. NAVASOTA... HAWKS WIN 78-62!!

The #11 ranked Hardin-Jefferson Hawks will take on the #20 Navasota Rattlers in a class 3A Region III Area round playoff at Willis High school at 7:30pm. HJ has defeated Navasota 3 straight years in the playoffs and they are looking to make it 4 straight with the victory tonight. The winner of this game will face the winner of Cleveland/Madisonville in the quarterfinals.

We have a special treat for this broadcast as our very own LAZEEK, will join me in bringing some color commentary to this broadcast. Should be a great broadcast and great game.

Broadcast start time will be 7:20pm, with tipoff at 7:30pm.

Click the link to listen to another fantastic playoff game here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bullets13" post="767099" timestamp="1267209129"]
good luck, Rob!  and don't cuss!!!
[/quote]

Oh my!  AAW is going to multi-task tonight.  Let's see, he'll be calling the game for one; then he'll be keeping his unofficial stats with his left hand; and he'll have to keep his right hand on Lazeek's mic control knob in case there has to be a quick "Cut off."  The earlier poster is certainly right!  The FCC is gonna be ALL OVER this thing. :D ;D

AAW, I hope you took care of those golden pipes last night after the game.  Nothing like a cold frosty beverage to help out.  Whiskey and Honey will also work.
i will bet that LAZEEK finds a way to refrence Tim Tebow or WWE.  I don't think he will drop any profanity, but i guess the fans of the airwaves will have to patrol that.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83