Story and Photos of Kountze-Silsbee game

gdickert

Stallworth wasn't held he just wasn't involved in the scheme.Hill did an excellent job of taking the ball to the bucket and drawing fouls early.Later in the game the fouls didn't come and the bigs were out of the flow for the Tigers by then.I think the Tigers and especially Stallworth will bounce back strong.

[quote name="whsalum" post="763593" timestamp="1266767643"]
Stallworth wasn't held he just wasn't involved in the scheme.Hill did an excellent job of taking the ball to the bucket and drawing fouls early.Later in the game the fouls didn't come and the bigs were out of the flow for the Tigers by then.I think the Tigers and especially Stallworth will bounce back strong.
[/quote]Hmmm.... Is it just me or is Silsbee more balanced when Hill was out?  I know that kid is good.... real good.... but Silsbee is much better when they are not 1 dimensional.

[quote name="gdickert" post="763646" timestamp="1266781293"]
You're right ... Stallworth had 4 ... was a late night when I wrote that ...
[/quote]Whether it is 3 or 4 is irrelevant.  You've got to get Stallworth more involved in the offense.  He is a hard player to match up against.  A tall player isn't quick enough to keep up with him.  And a short player will be hard-pressed to keep him off the backboard.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="763642" timestamp="1266780373"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=66335.msg763593#msg763593 date=1266767643]
[/quote]Hmmm.... Is it just me or is Silsbee more balanced when Hill was out?  I know that kid is good.... real good.... but Silsbee is much better when they are not 1 dimensional.
[/quote]I think Hill is a very talented player.  If he could learn to pass the ball on some of those drives to the basket,  Silsbee would be a much better team and he would be a much better player.  I don't think he had a single assist last night.

[quote name="tokenwb" post="763683" timestamp="1266786693"]
I think Hill is a very talented player.  If he could learn to pass the ball on some of those drives to the basket,  Silsbee would be a much better team and he would be a much better player.  I don't think he had a single assist last night.
[/quote]There's no doubt that Hill is a VERY talented player.  But the problem is, its rather late in the season for him to figure out that he does need to look for the open man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124