last time every one thought central would win and now no thinks......

no one thinks central is going to beat ozen. no one has even created a thread on it. this seems a little harsh to central fans. at this time earlier everyone thought that this is the year the streak end v.s ( central & the district championship). how could yall have been so wrong? if the panthers come out and excuted it will be like all the others games a victory. By the way setx missed some good games last night. both the freshman and jv games of the ozen and central team were classic. both ozen teams finish with victories. the embodied what cross town games are supposed to be like.

I was really high on Central beating Ozen.  Really, I was.  But it seems like Ozen is doing what I thought Central would do.  Get better throughout district.  Actually, it seems like we have gotten worst. Both started off the season not so good.  Both have gotten a little better about time district started.  Ozen is now head and shoulders above the rest of the district, and that's not saying much.  Central pretty much have stayed the same.  We have had some really good games, but we have had some dissapointing losses.  Ozen have found their swagger with Franks making that engine go.  We have a good player too, but we need to find a way to get him some looks.  We have made strides to do this, but we must have more than one game plan per game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder