Interesting find regarding 2 of Top Four 2A Teams....

I was browsing MaxPreps this morning and it looks as if the "ANTICIPATED" 2010 Regional Quarterfinal matchup on March 2nd between Kountze/New Waverly has already put on the schedule by one of two schools!!! :o It's showing on both school's schedule so I dont know who would "prematurely" put this matchup on there. I've always heard of "having a game circled on your schedule" in sports talk, but never saw it with a playoff game that hasn't even been determined yet! I don't know what to think of this!

What do you guys think? Comments, suggestions, etc....

[img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/KHSAlum400/new_wav-1-1.jpg?t=1265129050[/img]

[quote name="utfan06" post="753984" timestamp="1265140110"]
plz tell  me it wasnt Kountze...
[/quote]

Really dont know. It's on both team's schedules so we really can't tell who put it on. I was just logging in to look at stats for both teams as well as teams in Region 3. I'm a great analyst....lol.

Surely the arguably 2 best teams in the State would have enough confidence in their abilities to know they will win one playoff game and know who is the next game.  I don't think that really a big deal.  Its gonna happen and thats the date it's gonna happen unless the coaches decide to play on a Monday. Now if they put the score in that's different. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder