• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="whsalum" post="736679" timestamp="1262220004"]
[quote author=cfont4222 link=topic=64197.msg736673#msg736673 date=1262219050]
Final

EC 49
HJ 80
[/quote]Somebody woke up a monster in this one.
[/quote]

No HJ prolly just played like HJ should have played the first time they played EC.

[quote name="whsalum" post="736631" timestamp="1262213406"]
Where you at TrueBlue?? What's goin on with the Bucs??
[/quote] I am trying to be nice and not attack anyone SO I will just say that we are a work in progress. Just hope they work it out before next week. There seems to be a little jealousie breaking out between some of the Srs and there post man. At the Kelly game they played the hole 2 and 3 Qr and never feed the ball inside. Kelly did not have anyone on the floor over 6'.  For some reason they now think they are a jump shooting team. In the OF game they just quit pushing the ball in the 2 half. Just walked it up the floor and never atacked the basket and setteled for outside jump shoots and made none . The 2 centers for EC did not have 10 points. OF went on a 10 0 run to start the 3 Qr and EC just seemed to quit. I have confidence that their young coach will have it worked out by next week. He started a hole different 5 in the second half against HJ tonight and they realy pushed up the floor they were the younger players and made some misstakes but he showed the 5 starters that if they dont wont to push the ball he had 5 more that will.

New Waverly was impressive.  They put five fairly athletic, smart players on the court at all times, and seem well-coached.  Gave us (HJ) fits.  Some of that was us playing unusually poorly, Jacoby playing hurt and Rico being out, the horrible refs, the usual litany of excuses...  But, as Phil Jackson said, "give them some [deleted] credit."  I think Kountze can beat them, but it won't be easy.

Guest ST4life
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="736734" timestamp="1262228344"]
Keep your comments to yourself Swag!!!!  Nobody blamed the refs....HJ beat themselves today....any other day and HJ beats NW by 15-20 points just as Kountze will beat NW!!!
[/quote]
Just like Silsbee did without star player Pheal Hill  ;D

Sutherland's coaching had nothing to do with us missing so many point-blank layups that we only scored 16 first-half points.  That was a turnover and brick-fest.  I give New Waverly credit for much of that, too.  Man, it hurts to lose.  We just weren't firing on all cylinders this morning, and we lost.  It happens-- rarely.  If they're firing on all cylinders, Coach Sutherland's HJ team beats New Waverly just like every time they've ever played l[i]es dunk artistes de Kountze[/i].

Guest stevenash
[quote name="setxslam" post="736741" timestamp="1262229642"]
Sutherland's coaching had nothing to do with us missing so many point-blank layups that we only scored 16 first-half points.  That was a turnover and brick-fest.  I give New Waverly credit for much of that, too.  Man, it hurts to lose.  We just weren't firing on all cylinders this morning, and we lost.  It happens-- rarely.  If they're firing on all cylinders, Coach Sutherland's HJ team beats New Waverly just like every time they've ever played l[i]es dunk artistes de Kountze[/i].
[/quote]

Careful, Slam, someone will accuse you of foreign racism.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami