East Chambers tourney scores

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="swag" post="736226" timestamp="1262136450"]
Its okay for hj's PG to throw alleys off the back board but when Ktz does it its showing off. This is hilarious. The difference of the 2 is Hj is trying to show off. We do it because the back door alley is always open. think before you speak hawkettes!

[/quote]

WRONG!!!!!!!  Gus did it and was benched immediately and Coach Sutherland was riding him back down the floor before he called the TO!!!!  HJ would rather win than show off and appear to look good.......very typical that you would rather look good than win the game!!!!!  But you keep throwing your alleys......it does look good, but not as good as 2-0!!!!!   8) 8) ;) ;)

Guest bleed orange
Its okay for hj's PG to throw alleys off the back board but when Ktz does it its showing off. This is hilarious. The difference of the 2 is Hj is trying to show off. We do it because the back door alley is always open. think before you speak hawkettes!

[/quote]

How about a reality check. Both teams are not as strong as they have been in the past. I wish both well. If you are going to talk the talk "swag" be ready to walk the walk. Did'nt HJ beat Kountze? Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

[/quote]

If it is always open as you said then shouldn't the Lions have beat HJ both times???  Guess it is NOT as open as you thought!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="736238" timestamp="1262137556"]
OF was better than I thought after everything that I have read so far this year.........it still looks like OF relies on Hayes way too much.  Where is the big kid that OF had last season?
[/quote]

I was told that he didn't make the tourney because his family went on vacation.

LAZEEK, why did you leave before talking to me? :'(

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="736237" timestamp="1262137452"]
[quote author=swag link=topic=64197.msg736226#msg736226 date=1262136450]

[/quote]

If it is always open as you said then shouldn't the Lions have beat HJ both times???  Guess it is NOT as open as you thought!!!!
[/quote]

Well, Lazeek, you are obviously too supportive of HJ and that can mean only one thing- banishment

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="736242" timestamp="1262137913"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=64197.msg736238#msg736238 date=1262137556]
OF was better than I thought after everything that I have read so far this year.........it still looks like OF relies on Hayes way too much.  Where is the big kid that OF had last season?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I did not see you!!!!!  Haha!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="736246" timestamp="1262138079"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=64197.msg736242#msg736242 date=1262137913]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=64197.msg736238#msg736238 date=1262137556]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I did not see you!!!!!  Haha!!!
[/quote]

I showed up with about 2 minutes left in the HJ game. I talked to Clay and Todd after the game.

I'll be here in the morning to broadcast the two semi-final games before I head up to Woodville to broadcast the championship game up there.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="736276" timestamp="1262140956"]
So correct me if I am wrong...........HJ vs. New Waverly in one semifinal and OF vs. EC in the other semifinal.......Championship at 7:30 tomorrow night.
[/quote]

You are not wrong

HJ/NW game at 9am followed by EC/OF game at 10:30am. Both games will be broadcast here!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476