East Chambers tourney scores

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="736183" timestamp="1262130298"]
[font=Courier]One collegiate hall of fame basketball coach once said:

If you want to see my backups, come to practice.

Regardless who you are or what you believe, that is funny![/font]
[/quote]

That is a pretty funny quote!!!!!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suprise team is Tarkington. After seeing them play in the Huntington tournament I didn't think there was anyway they would compete with people in this tournament but thy fought hard with new waverly blew another team out and are playing for fifth place which isn't too shabby. Also lumberton should win the consolation going away.

[quote name="whsalum" post="736349" timestamp="1262149640"]
Both of these clubs are very hard to read.They look like they have some potential in spurts and the next time you see them you wonder how they have beaten some of the clubs they have.One thing is certain, it is very hard to beat EC at home.
[/quote]

Same with Lumberton you never know whos going to show up. One think I notice about EC last night is the line up with 5 jrs. did as well or better than any other line up. KC is most underrated player on team.

[quote name="whsalum" post="736623" timestamp="1262212407"]
What happened to EC??? I knew Orangefield would be a close ballgame but 37 points is a pretty tough outing.Do they play HJ for 3rd???
[/quote]

Yes, EC plays HJ for 3rd.

The 3rd quarter doomed EC. They led at halftime 23-17 but the Bucs only scored 4 points in the 3rd and couldn't recover from that dry spell.

This will be the third time EC and HJ will have played this year and they still have to play each other this Saturday at Ford Park to make it 4 games for the season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476