Ozen - Ned /NED WINS!!!!

Granted, I didn't predict Nederland winning, but I'm not real surprised they did. Ozen probably has their worst team of the decade and Nederland has one of their best. That is no disrespect to Ozen either, i just feel this Ozen team is good, not great like in the past. Ned just hasn't been able to win a close game all year until Tuesday. Now that they have learned to do that in back to back games look for the wins to keep on coming. Great job dogs.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="733086" timestamp="1261242001"]
Granted, I didn't predict Nederland winning, but I'm not real surprised they did. Ozen probably has their worst team of the decade and Nederland has one of their best. That is no disrespect to Ozen either, i just feel this Ozen team is good, not great like in the past. Ned just hasn't been able to win a close game all year until Tuesday. Now that they have learned to do that in back to back games look for the wins to keep on coming. Great job dogs.
[/quote]

No one ever cares what kind of team we have, whatever team we field, they just enjoy the win, so.........

Way to go Dogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder