Ozen - Ned /NED WINS!!!!

[quote name="overtime" post="733531" timestamp="1261291389"]
The Bulldogs are very confusing this year, they go from barely crawling by Anahuac in overtime to beating Ozen with Franks back. Who knows how they're going to play the next game.
[/quote]

I agree. Nederland has been very inconsistant this year. I watched them lose to Aldine Eisenhower in the YMBL, an Eisenhower team that just the day before lost to Silsbee 80-34!

I am curious to see how they play from here on out.

D. Frank probably can flourish in anyone's system since he can hit the 3 good, play the passint lanes well, and most importantly, create his own shot.  The game vs Nederlan was his first game back.  the kid probably didn't even start.

Yes, Goat.  We will see in the Gamble classic if the Jags have truely gotten better.  But like I said befor, our district is down, making it wide open for anyone.  Which is why I say this is a golden oportunity for Central.  Yes, Nederlan do have probably the best big man in the district, but if they can't feed him the ball, then you have problems.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="733930" timestamp="1261419581"]
Just remember...  I think there was a year when Ozen lost 3 times in one year (1 tourney and 2 district games ) and still ended up wining district.  I just wanted to remind you of that.  We have to see more district games before the true 'rumbling' begins...
[/quote]Just take all the air out of my sails :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="733935" timestamp="1261423099"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63973.msg733930#msg733930 date=1261419581]
Just remember...  I think there was a year when Ozen lost 3 times in one year (1 tourney and 2 district games ) and still ended up wining district.  I just wanted to remind you of that.  We have to see more district games before the true 'rumbling' begins...
[/quote]Just take all the air out of my sails :D
[/quote]I forgot to mention that all 3 losses were by the same team, Vidor...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="733881" timestamp="1261412154"]
D. Frank probably can flourish in anyone's system since he can hit the 3 good, play the passint lanes well, and most importantly, create his own shot.  The game vs Nederlan was his first game back.  the kid probably didn't even start.

Yes, Goat.  We will see in the Gamble classic if the Jags have truely gotten better.  But like I said befor, our district is down, making it wide open for anyone.  Which is why I say this is a golden oportunity for Central.  Yes, Nederlan do have probably the best big man in the district, but if they can't feed him the ball, then you have problems.
[/quote]I'm not so sure D. Frank is a hot commodity for one of the top AAU teams in Houston. One of the coaches said he doesn;t like his game.....I think the kid is going to need some more exposure to get back on the radar.

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="733951" timestamp="1261426054"]
3 losses to one team can be explained away as a match up problem. They're getting beat all over the place this year.
[/quote]

Beat me to it..  :)  Brian English has found the way to get past those panthers. Bulldogs play tonight. Lets see how they play coming off a big win..

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="734003" timestamp="1261432901"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=63973.msg733991#msg733991 date=1261431050]
And all 3 of those losses came to a Brian English coached team. So with this win chalk that number up to 4 now. Anyone notice a trend here........
[/quote]

I wouldn't call 4 wins out of about 30 games, a trend. ;)
[/quote]

Well thats a much better ratio than pretty much every other coach in the district so I will take my chances.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder