Orangefield vs Sabine Pass/ Sharks Win 52-47

Evolution

Depends on which O-field club shows up and which SP clubs shows up.Both of the clubs have been hard to figure so far this year.They have both been impressive in some wins and then get beat by clubs theyshould beat.Orangefield will probably be a little deeper but SP has 2 quality players who can score.I'll take the sharks in this one by a bucket at home.

Guest THE SCOUTER
[quote name="whsalum" post="732342" timestamp="1261096731"]
Depends on which O-field club shows up and which SP clubs shows up.Both of the clubs have been hard to figure so far this year.They have both been impressive in some wins and then get beat by clubs theyshould beat.Orangefield will probably be a little deeper but SP has 2 quality players who can score.I'll take the sharks in this one by a bucket at home.
[/quote]
I too will take the Sharks in a close one, but Sabine has another shooter off the bench (#10), he comes in the game and knocks the three ball down and short jump shots late in the games.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="732473" timestamp="1261116064"]
[font=Courier]Can't believe we haven't heard from beeninikes on this one!

If Orangefield loses to Sabine Pass, it's time for some soul-searching in Bobcat Country![/font]
[/quote]

I agree with that statement.  I know Orangefield hasnt been very consistent this year and they would definitely qualify as one of the biggest underachievers so far this year.  That being said, i'm a little surprised at the predictions on this thread, especially from CATMAN and whsalum (whose opinions i respect).  I always like to look at Coops spreads (and argue with him about a few of them, lol) and they are usually pretty close.  Orangefield normally doesnt blow teams out, so i dont see them covering the 30 pts, but i'd be very surprised and disappointed if they lost. 

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="732624" timestamp="1261155694"]
[font=Courier]Word is that OF stud Zach Hayes will miss the game tonight due to injury. Spread has been adjusted. [/font]
[/quote]And now Nikes you know the reason for my pick.Hayes is the diffference maker for the Cats and without him they may struggle to score.SP will get up for the game at home against the bigger school.

Guest THE SCOUTER
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="732753" timestamp="1261175072"]
Please tell this little 1-A is on a lucky streak  against the bigger schools. Surely Orangefield will mop the floor with these guys.
[/quote]
This is such a naive statement. Son you are a disgrace. I agree with whsalum, Jones is a really great player and he scored twenty one against the Bobcats. And i understand that Hayes was out, but that is not the whole Bobcat team. Also to refresh your memory they beat your HF team and just beat the Bobcats tonight.

I have to give credit to the coach he drew up the prefect plans to win this game.
Sharks played great and refuse to lose at home infornt of there fans.

Jones played great. The whole team did
Teamwork is everything and the sharks had it tonight

[b]Bluedove come on now a lucky streak? Give credit when credit is due
I mean they beat your team by 30.[/b]

[quote name="The_Truth" post="733050" timestamp="1261233937"]
I have to give credit to the coach he drew up the prefect plans to win this game.
Sharks played great and refuse to lose at home infornt of there fans.

Jones played great. The whole team did
Teamwork is everything and the sharks had it tonight

[b]Bluedove come on now a lucky streak? Give credit when credit is due
I mean they beat your team by 30.[/b]

[/quote]Okay maybe the Sharks are good. I'm just now beginning to pay attention to the high school scene around here. I first noticed the team when they beat HF and I thought it was interesting when a 1-A (?) played a 3-A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83