Central vs. Friendswood 'the rematch' This time, it's personal

[quote name="SgtRey" post="716825" timestamp="1259072588"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62829.msg716785#msg716785 date=1259067431]
You Central fans, and maybe fws, have far more experience than me with roaches, so I will stay out of that part of the debate.  

I agree with dziii that a key to this game is the battle between the Central dbacks and the Mustang QB/receivers.  Notwithstanding Central's speed, I do not see Central scoring a lot on the Friendswood defense -- probably one or two big plays but otherwise Friendswood is too big and strong.  Thus, for Central to keep it close, their defense has to force Friendswood into mistakes.  I still see FW pulling away in the 2nd half.    
[/quote]
Your surrounded by bayous...now you claim there isn't roaches either.....Friendswood...oh I know .....A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Friendswood.... ::) ::)
[/quote]

one of my favorite movie lines there.....

props to all the Friendswood ladies..... FriendswoodFan included.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="716831" timestamp="1259073576"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=62829.msg716825#msg716825 date=1259072588]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62829.msg716785#msg716785 date=1259067431]
You Central fans, and maybe fws, have far more experience than me with roaches, so I will stay out of that part of the debate.  

I agree with dziii that a key to this game is the battle between the Central dbacks and the Mustang QB/receivers.  Notwithstanding Central's speed, I do not see Central scoring a lot on the Friendswood defense -- probably one or two big plays but otherwise Friendswood is too big and strong.  Thus, for Central to keep it close, their defense has to force Friendswood into mistakes.  I still see FW pulling away in the 2nd half.    
[/quote]
Your surrounded by bayous...now you claim there isn't roaches either.....Friendswood...oh I know .....A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Friendswood.... ::) ::)
[/quote]

[/quote]
You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?

Go Mustangs!

[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="716839" timestamp="1259074529"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=62829.msg716831#msg716831 date=1259073576]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?

Go Mustangs!
[/quote]

Harry.... I took care of it.

go Central!

[quote name="SgtRey" post="716825" timestamp="1259072588"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now that's funny.  By far, SgtRey's best post ever.   ;D  ;D  I literally died laughing!!!  :D  :D

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="716849" timestamp="1259076027"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now that's funny.  By far, SgtRey's best post ever.   ;D  ;D
[/quote]
WOW this is by far and away Friendswoodfans best post ever. No predictions and no football (lack of knowledge) talk. Great post keep it up more like this and you will make more friends around here. There also.

Guest GCMPats
I guess ol' FriendswoodFan has an appreciation for the classics. Good for him/her!

Pretty bird. Yes, can you say pretty bird? Pretty bird, yeah pretty bird... Polly want a cracker?

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="716854" timestamp="1259076602"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62829.msg716849#msg716849 date=1259076027]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now that's funny.  By far, SgtRey's best post ever.   ;D  ;D
[/quote]
WOW this is by far and away Friendswoodfans best post ever. No predictions and no football (lack of knowledge) talk. Great post keep it up more like this and you will make more friends around here. There also.
[/quote]

Right on!!

[quote name="ONeal23" post="716765" timestamp="1259051020"]
but you what jaguars do to mustangs rip them to pieces and eat them for 4 periods and by the way this roach hungry so hide your pie cuz im not coming for a piece im coming for [size=18pt]the whole freakin thing[/size]
[/quote]

You are now bill board material! Should be a good game. PS - I do not believe in the pie analogy!

with centrals defensive speed, its going to cause FW qb costly mistakes which will be the key for central to winning this game. Central has been outsized all year, especially wit png which central should have won. but size doesnt matter in this sport, its ho want it more & i can tell you this..the JAGS are looking pretty hungry to me!! :o

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="716785" timestamp="1259067431"]

[/quote]

I dont think so..Central always keeps it close in the 1st half and plays lights out in the 2nd..

[quote name="txcanes" post="717032" timestamp="1259098423"]
[quote author=ONeal23 link=topic=62829.msg716765#msg716765 date=1259051020]
but you what jaguars do to mustangs rip them to pieces and eat them for 4 periods and by the way this roach hungry so hide your pie cuz im not coming for a piece im coming for [size=18pt]the whole freakin thing[/size]
[/quote]

You are now bill board material! Should be a good game. PS - I do not believe in the pie analogy!
[/quote]
I believe it is bulletin board material. But thank you Roach!

Three 4A teams left east of Houston....
Crosby plays Dawson
Dayton plays El Campo
and
Central plays Friendswood...
The other 4A Region III game is Brenham vs Angleton

24-4A has three teams left.
The Central vs Friendswood game might just be the best of the four to go to...
What will it be...
More agonizing threads by FriendswoodFan or will BMT Soulja on Sunday morning start a thread titled...
HASTA LA VISTA FriendswoodFan

GOOD LUCK CENTRAL!  If you want to know who will win....
You have to wait till the FEARLESS PREDICTIONS come out on Thanksgiving morning!

I actually think this could be a low scoring game.
Friendswood's front 7 are really really good this year. only Angleton has had any consistent success running the ball. Central's speed will give the throwing game of Friendswood problems. It could come down to special teams, where Friendswood excels, or mistakes, which high school kids make at unpredictable times.
I still think that the Mustangs are the better team. Friendswood by 7!

Go Mustangs.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="716772" timestamp="1259064951"]
[/quote] :o :o Wooo hooo Woooo!   :o :o   ;D ;D
[/quote]
you sound like a big choo choo train

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="717568" timestamp="1259178802"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62829.msg716772#msg716772 date=1259064951]
[/quote] :o :o Wooo hooo Woooo!   :o :o   ;D ;D
[/quote]
you sound like a big choo choo train
[/quote]'Power bomb!  Courtesy...  Captain Insano!'  :D :D :D

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="716849" timestamp="1259076027"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now that's funny.  By far, SgtRey's best post ever.   ;D  ;D  I literally died laughing!!!   :D  :D
[/quote]Somethin' wrong with his medulla oblongata.  ;D

At first glance my thoughts were that this was going to be a close game, but upon further review I believe Friendswood will win this one by a minimum of three touchdowns.  Everyone talks about how quick or fast BC is and will give FW problems, but the fact is Friendswood has played fast teams all year. Angleton,Dawson, Manvel, Dayton, Brazoswood all have their fair share of speed.  It seems like everyone is under the assumption that Friendswood is a bunch of slow kids, which is probally the way the prefer it.  Truth be told, Friendswood probally has more team speed anyone BC has played, they just don't have that one or two players that can flat out fly.  Friendswood is definitely one of the best coached HS teams in Texas and they beat teams by executing at a level not matched by many schools. BC needs unleash hell to win this one!!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Football Fan 50" post="717625" timestamp="1259186899"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=62829.msg716849#msg716849 date=1259076027]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now that's funny.  By far, SgtRey's best post ever.   ;D  ;D  I literally died laughing!!!   :D  :D
[/quote]Somethin' wrong with his medulla oblongata.  ;D

[/quote]

No Colonel Sanders, You're wrong!  Momma's right!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder