19-4a vs 20-4a

tupac7

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="B.M.F." post="706932" timestamp="1258172875"]
Hold up there ace....all we heard all year long is how 20-4a is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  When in reality they're average....at best.
[/quote]

So far they are 2-0 better than 19-4a..

[quote name="B.M.F." post="706932" timestamp="1258172875"]
Hold up there ace....all we heard all year long is how 20-4a is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  When in reality they're average....at best.
[/quote]

I hope you are still talking noise on this board when 20-4A sweeps.
Go Dogs!!

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

3) THIS BOARD IS RATED "G"! Watch the language! Remember that there are members of all ages reading these forums. If there is any doubt in your mind whether a word may be objectionable ... find another word. Obscenity and profanity are good ways to get you banned.

Just because you put symbols for curse words do NOT make it ok.

BH game was 7-7 till very late in game and only after 2 turnovers on the wrong end of the field did it get 21-7.  

GCM did their part and lost by 1 TD.

Wins are wins, but domination as some would call it is not even close.  I say the districts are pretty even from the teams I have seen.

good game by BH and GCM and congrants on their seasons. thought their was a fumble at the end that would have given BH a chance but refs said no so that is that.
I don't know what you 20-4A guys are pumped up about your district.  That was our 3rd and 4th place teams that you had trouble with.. and ya'll were supposed to be power houses of that district.... but I think it will end it will still be 2-2 just like last year..

[quote name="outrider52" post="706981" timestamp="1258173650"]
Both districts had 3 teams with winning records, two teams with .500 records.   I think 20-4A's teams with losing records (Ozen, LCM, Livingston), were probably better than 19-4A's.
[/quote]yea, thats why PNG and Central steamed rolled that whole district but barley squeaks against 3 and 4 seeds in 19 4A.

[quote name="hitman009" post="706968" timestamp="1258173368"]
good game by BH and GCM and congrants on their seasons. thought their was a fumble at the end that would have given BH a chance but refs said no so that is that.
I don't know what you 20-4A guys are pumped up about your district.  That was our 3rd and 4th place teams that you had trouble with.. and ya'll were supposed to be power houses of that district.... but I think it will end it will still be 2-2 just like last year..
[/quote]you'll find out tommorrow 3 and 4 are no slouches. mark my words. and no i'm not from either school. just a high scool football fan. and yes ya'lls district is weak jmo

*Sits eating crackers and peanut butter* *points*--------> laughing @ 20-4A boasting bout beating the 3rd and 4th place teams in 19-4A    Don't you know the best is always saved for last in 19-4A
  its gonna be a split 2-2

First time I've seen PNG was tonight. IMO they are a solid team, well coached, have a good selection of plays, play very good defense, Harmon is solid, but lack the game breaker. The defense really stepped up in the second half and PNG was definitely the better team, but they let BH hang around. Being that I've only seen them this one time and all the hype I've heard, I wasn't as impressed as I was expecting. Sorry PNG fans. Maybe they will prove me wrong. Good luck next round.

[quote name="hitman009" post="706991" timestamp="1258173936"]
[quote author=outrider52 link=topic=62359.msg706981#msg706981 date=1258173650]
Both districts had 3 teams with winning records, two teams with .500 records.   I think 20-4A's teams with losing records (Ozen, LCM, Livingston), were probably better than 19-4A's.
[/quote]yea, thats why PNG and Central steamed rolled that whole district but barley squeaks against 3 and 4 seeds in 19 4A.
[/quote]
yeah central steamrolled us by a whole 1 point...

Just got home from the game..and Congrats to the kids at Barbers Hill for giving their all...but if you really watched the game...PNG dominated and was in total control from start to finish...We dominated from 20-20, but give Barbers Hill Credit for bending but not breaking several times! As far Dayton....COME ON MAN!!! yall lose 28-0 to Crosby!  WE beat Crosby 37-7...do the MATH!!    I would have rather played Dayton than Barbers Hill, and Vidor and Nederland WILL hold serve tomorrow...our 3rd and 4th place teams will do what your districts 3rd and 4th couldnt do..... come eat crow tomorrow!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder