19-4a vs 20-4a

tupac7

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="injunfan21" post="707059" timestamp="1258175729"]
Just got home from the game..and Congrats to the kids at Barbers Hill for giving their all...but if you really watched the game...PNG dominated and was in total control from start to finish...We dominated from 20-20, but give Barbers Hill Credit for bending but not breaking several times! As far Dayton....COME ON MAN!!! yall lose 28-0 to Crosby!  WE beat Crosby 37-7...do the MATH!!    I would have rather played Dayton than Barbers Hill, and Vidor and Nederland WILL hold serve tomorrow...our 3rd and 4th place teams will do what your districts 3rd and 4th couldnt do..... come eat crow tomorrow!!!!
[/quote]OMGOSH crosby beat dayton uh huh yep they did oh did u hear crosby beat dayton...wait everybody listening CROSBY BEAT DAYTON.....now that we ALL know that unless u were at that game u cant rely on that score.Crosby earned it yes..with that out of the way...I got crackers for you to eat the crow with.

GO BRONCOS
     ALWAYS BELIEVE...................

[quote name="octfeb" post="707079" timestamp="1258176241"]
[quote author=injunfan21 link=topic=62359.msg707059#msg707059 date=1258175729]
Just got home from the game..and Congrats to the kids at Barbers Hill for giving their all...but if you really watched the game...PNG dominated and was in total control from start to finish...We dominated from 20-20, but give Barbers Hill Credit for bending but not breaking several times! As far Dayton....COME ON MAN!!! yall lose 28-0 to Crosby!  WE beat Crosby 37-7...do the MATH!!    I would have rather played Dayton than Barbers Hill, and Vidor and Nederland WILL hold serve tomorrow...our 3rd and 4th place teams will do what your districts 3rd and 4th couldnt do..... come eat crow tomorrow!!!!
[/quote]OMGOSH crosby beat dayton uh huh yep they did oh did u hear crosby beat dayton...wait everybody listening CROSBY BEAT DAYTON.....now that we ALL know that unless u were at that game u cant rely on that score.Crosby earned it yes..with that out of the way...I got crackers for you to eat the crow with.

GO BRONCOS
[/quote]
hey crosby beat dayton

[quote name="injunfan21" post="707059" timestamp="1258175729"]
[/quote]You better be careful as to what you wish for. You will not be able to run the ball like that on Dayton and they will be all over your quarter back then. Everyone wants to keep bringing up Crosby and that is fine but you know deep down what will happen when you play Dayton. Our team may not be as experienced or quite as talanted as they have been the last 2 years but from what I saw tonight in PNG they have more than enough to handle the Indians.Good job tonight Barbers Hill, just couldn't stop the run THE BRONCOS WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="707081" timestamp="1258176311"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=62359.msg707079#msg707079 date=1258176241]

GO BRONCOS
[/quote]
hey crosby beat dayton
[/quote]DUDE  you so remind me ALOT of that guy from sulfur springs that DAYTON played in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP last year....ever been to a state championship when was the last time vidor was even in the playoffs? pfft...   split  2-2

[quote name="octfeb" post="707087" timestamp="1258176517"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=62359.msg707081#msg707081 date=1258176311]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=62359.msg707079#msg707079 date=1258176241]

GO BRONCOS
[/quote]
hey crosby beat dayton
[/quote]DUDE  you so remind me ALOT of that guy from sulfur springs that DAYTON played in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP last year....ever been to a state championship when was the last time vidor was even in the playoffs? pfft...   split  2-2
[/quote]
DUDE people stopped saying DUDE 5 years ago

Glad to see Dayton is satisfied on getting to a State Championship...Indians are only satified on WINNING a state championship!  Foot on mouth Dayton..  oh by the way...we have won at the State Championship level and against a team called Odessa Permian...heard of them?

[quote name="injunfan21" post="707099" timestamp="1258176787"]
Glad to see Dayton is satisfied on getting to a State Championship...Indians are only satified on WINNING a state championship!  Foot on mouth Dayton..  oh by the way...we have won at the State Championship level and against a team called Odessa Permian...heard of them?
[/quote]
i heard their coaching staff sucked last year!!! expecially that faircloth guy ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]Well i believe i was talking to the ppl from vidor not u...so no not and foot in this mouth but you might want to check yours

[quote name="octfeb" post="707106" timestamp="1258176933"]
[quote author=injunfan21 link=topic=62359.msg707099#msg707099 date=1258176787]
[/quote]Well i believe i was talking to the ppl from vidor not u...so no not and foot in this mouth but you might want to check yours
[/quote]
he was simply keeping your head from exploding from your massive ego, you should actually be thanking him

[/quote]

When was that.....30 years ago??

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="707119" timestamp="1258177230"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=62359.msg707113#msg707113 date=1258177137]

Did they???  What do they say now??  I NEED to know...Vidor IS the center of social evolution and the capital of cosmopolitan....
[/quote]
we tend to call people by their names, you know, like human beings :-)
[/quote]

Haha you got me VP :).  Tell me you laughed at capital of cosmopolitan...no...maybe a little...cracked a smile maybe??

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="707119" timestamp="1258177230"]

Did they???  What do they say now??  I NEED to know...Vidor IS the center of social evolution and the capital of cosmopolitan....
[/quote]
[/quote]A dude is an individual, typically male, particularly somebody well dressed or who has never lived outside a big city...I guess that was an insult to you im sorry  what should I call u a pirate

[quote name="rollinac" post="707121" timestamp="1258177267"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
it's closer to now then your state championship isnt it??

[quote name="rollinac" post="707121" timestamp="1258177267"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Everything in the PNG was thirty years ago.  8) Surprised they have any fans under the age of seventy.  8)

[quote name="octfeb" post="707131" timestamp="1258177453"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=62359.msg707119#msg707119 date=1258177230]

[/quote]
[/quote]A dude is an individual, typically male, particularly somebody well dressed or who has never lived outside a big city...I guess that was an insult to you im sorry  what should I call u a pirate
[/quote]
Dude: an infected hair on an elephant's butt
according to webster

[quote name="injunfan21" post="707128" timestamp="1258177397"]
when was Dayton's last State Championship?
[/quote]

Because that has something to do with THIS year??  Well if PNG is only satisfied WINNING state championships then they'll be vastly disappointed this year.  Revelation - PNG does not have the talent to win state this year.

[quote name="rollinac" post="707129" timestamp="1258177418"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=62359.msg707119#msg707119 date=1258177230]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Haha you got me VP :).  Tell me you laughed at capital of cosmopolitan...no...maybe a little...cracked a smile maybe??
[/quote]
will admit, i cracked a smile there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder