DI 2a state Ch? DII 2a state CH ?

Guest Arptiger
[quote name="newton_eagles" post="703590" timestamp="1257882297"]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62164.msg703508#msg703508 date=1257876764]
Unlike Kirbyville we actually can ride the mule as for Newton i will let daingerfields play do the talking
[/quote]

If you can ride the mule, why didn't you do it last year when you had the chance big boy.
[/quote]
Because in the third round of the playoffs we played a team that had the best game in the history of there program and we played the worst in the history of ours and this year they dont have the key players that won it for them like last year and if we would have played muleshoe there would not have been 22 points seperating us if we would have lost it would have been by less than a touchdown

[quote name="Arptiger" post="703676" timestamp="1257891162"]
[quote author=newton_eagles link=topic=62164.msg703590#msg703590 date=1257882297]
[quote author=Arptiger link=topic=62164.msg703508#msg703508 date=1257876764]
Unlike Kirbyville we actually can ride the mule as for Newton i will let daingerfields play do the talking
[/quote]

If you can ride the mule, why didn't you do it last year when you had the chance big boy.
[/quote]
Because in the third round of the playoffs we played a team that had the best game in the history of there program and we played the worst in the history of ours and this year they dont have the key players that won it for them like last year and i[u][b]f we would have played muleshoe there would not have been 22 points seperating us if we would have lost it would have been by less than a touchdown [/b][/u]
[/quote]

It's pointless to even make that statement....Don't lose when it counts and then you can see what will happen.  Until then....Kirbyville is your daddy!

Kirbyville played the best game in the history of their program?  ROFL!

Fortunately for Arp, Kirbyville played an extremely sloppy game last year, yet still won.  Kirbyville was easily 3 TD's better than Arp was, but gave Arp every opportunity to stay in the game.  For a team that has played absolutely no one this year, the Arp Tigers sure are confident. 
Lets hope hope that the Kirbyville staff don't get their hands on the West Rusk game film.  The Raiders exposed Tiger weaknesses that the Wildcats will exploit bigtime.

Guest wildcat58
Hey arp tigger, let me get this straight, you rip kirbyville because we didnt beat muleshoe, however WE are the ones that played them, since we beat you even with 4 turnovers. You brag that you can ride the mule, yet you didnt get to even sit on a shetland pony last year. Barring any unusual circumstances kville and arp should play again in the 3rd round.Dont be so sure you can even ride the cats, this was suppossed to be a rebuilding year yet here we are. to answer the post question,  DIV 1 Muleshoe , they are #1 until somebody proves otherwise, or bushland. Div 2 Daingerfield. and dont worry about newton they will bring it when they meet daingerfield, newton may not pull it off but daingerfield will know they are there. Both kville and newton play larger schools in non district to prepare for these games.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="703731" timestamp="1257895649"]

Fortunately for Arp, Kirbyville played an extremely sloppy game last year, yet still won.  Kirbyville was easily 3 TD's better than Arp was, but gave Arp every opportunity to stay in the game.  For a team that has played absolutely no one this year, the Arp Tigers sure are confident. 
Lets hope hope that the Kirbyville staff don't get their hands on the West Rusk game film.  The Raiders exposed Tiger weaknesses that the Wildcats will exploit bigtime.
[/quote]

So with drives of 97,65 and 71 with penilties going on Arp and not Kirbyville was a 3 td better team. Come on Kirbyville went up 15-0 with less than 2:00 off the clock. If they were so dang good why did Arp take the lead after turning the ball over 2 more times to Kirbyvilles 2 the whole game. That is 4-2 in Kirbyvilles favor. I am sorry but with that kind of an advantage your not 3 td's better if you barely won in the end and yes Kirbyville did win and was a good football team. But not 3 td's better than Arp

[quote name="jjspeed8" post="704512" timestamp="1257985448"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=62164.msg703731#msg703731 date=1257895649]

[/quote]

So with drives of 97,65 and 71 with penilties going on Arp and not Kirbyville was a 3 td better team. Come on Kirbyville went up 15-0 with less than 2:00 off the clock. If they were so dang good why did Arp take the lead after turning the ball over 2 more times to Kirbyvilles 2 the whole game. That is 4-2 in Kirbyvilles favor. I am sorry but with that kind of an advantage your not 3 td's better if you barely won in the end and yes Kirbyville did win and was a good football team. But not 3 td's better than Arp
[/quote]

The only thing in Kirbyville defense is that the 2 turnovers they had gave Arp a much shorter field.  That's not taking anything away from Arp at all but the stats don't lie...Kirbyville turned the ball over 1 more time than Arp
Kirbyville                      Arp
Total yards 368            245
First downs 15              16
Rushes/Yds 34/162        31/148
Average rush 4.76          4.77
Comp/Atts 7/13/0          8/20/2
Pass yards 206              97
Comp pct 53.85              40
Punts 2                        2
Punting Yards 102          71
Punting Average 51        35.5
Fumbles/Lost 5/4            1/1
Penalties-yards 9-90      8-61

[quote name="Lefty99" post="704539" timestamp="1257987276"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=62164.msg704512#msg704512 date=1257985448]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=62164.msg703731#msg703731 date=1257895649]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only thing in Kirbyville defense is that the 2 turnovers they had gave Arp a much shorter field.  That's not taking anything away from Arp at all but the stats don't lie...Kirbyville turned the ball over 1 more time than Arp
Kirbyville                       Arp
Total yards 368             245
First downs 15               16
Rushes/Yds 34/162         31/148
Average rush 4.76          4.77
Comp/Atts 7/13/0          8/20/2
Pass yards 206               97
Comp pct 53.85              40
Punts 2                         2
Punting Yards 102           71
Punting Average 51        35.5
Fumbles/Lost 5/4            1/1
Penalties-yards 9-90       8-61

[/quote]

Now you see that doesn't look like a 3 TD better team to me. Pretty close which was my point. Me personally I thought Kirbyvilles team was one of the best teams I had seen in a long time. Solid all the way around. Both of those teams came into that game with Defense on their minds and to be honest they both played it about as well as anyone could have wished for with that many offensive weopons on both sides of the ball. The real difference maker which I think you will agree was the QB's. Yours played a better game and yall won. This year Arp is much better passing team than last year. Last year Arp wasn't a deep threat unless it was Cooper or Wade running by you. This year we have picked up 4 young WR's that are really good. Now with Wade and Cooper in the backfield you can't stack the box because of the man to man coverage you would have to have against us this year. Now of corse don't get me wrong a team with enough skill players could do it but it's 2A ball and that is what serperates teams like Kville,Arp,Newton, and you get the point from the rest out there. Overall I am an Arp supporter and am glad to see my team doing so well but if we lose it isn't the end for us. We will keep coming out hard every year till that ring is ours. Same as you guys

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw