Vidor vs. Dayton Predictions?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Pirates73" post="706201" timestamp="1258151871"]
Man the Bronco fans are sure backing the team.  Good and when we win tomorrow night they can all go home and play the round ball.
[/quote]
Actually....
Word is during the gift exchange before the game we are going to give you a pair of Chuck Taylor sneakers tied to a bouquet of balloons that look like basketballs   ;)

Might want to check out the blow out special on basketball gear at Acadamy on Saturday morning on your way to the game, will come in handy Monday morning.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="706185" timestamp="1258150799"]
[quote author=lotsamoxie link=topic=62005.msg706181#msg706181 date=1258150541]
Man the stadium is fantastic.  Personnel at the location are great and should be an all out battle in a first class establishment.  Little Ponies from Dayton will go home with their heads hung low!
[/quote]
Actually...
We could probably pull up our 7th grade Ponies to finish off the game, even then, Vidor still might not be able to score.
Pirates being stampeded by Broncos won't be a pretty site.
[/quote]

Purple 4Ever, I have to say I'm a little surprised at some of your posts.  I have always thought of your post as some of the more unbiased and level headed posts.  Even your "Fearless" prediction for this game appeared totally biased.  I know that there has been a lot of smack talk on this thread from both sides, but I'm surprised by your reaction.  I guess you could be doing this all in fun, but you sure are leaving a much different impression than usual.

Go Pirates!

[quote name="vhs" post="706214" timestamp="1258153920"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62005.msg706185#msg706185 date=1258150799]
Man the stadium is fantastic.  Personnel at the location are great and should be an all out battle in a first class establishment.  Little Ponies from Dayton will go home with their heads hung low!
[/quote]
Actually...
We could probably pull up our 7th grade Ponies to finish off the game, even then, Vidor still might not be able to score.
[/quote]

Purple 4Ever, I have to say I'm a little surprised at some of your posts.  I have always thought of your post as some of the more unbiased and level headed posts.  Even your "Fearless" prediction for this game appeared totally biased.  I know that there has been a lot of smack talk on this thread from both sides, but I'm surprised by your reaction.  I guess you could be doing this all in fun, but you sure are leaving a much different impression than usual.

Go Pirates!
[/quote]
He means no disrespect. He just gets excited for the playoffs. He hasn't been the same since he was steam rolled on that play out of bounds last year!

[move][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=18pt][color=purple]GO BRONCOS!!!![/color][/size][/font][/b][/move]

[quote name="vhs" post="706214" timestamp="1258153920"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=62005.msg706185#msg706185 date=1258150799]
Man the stadium is fantastic.  Personnel at the location are great and should be an all out battle in a first class establishment.  Little Ponies from Dayton will go home with their heads hung low!
[/quote]
Actually...
[/quote]

Purple 4Ever, I have to say I'm a little surprised at some of your posts.  I have always thought of your post as some of the more unbiased and level headed posts.  Even your "Fearless" prediction for this game appeared totally biased.  I know that there has been a lot of smack talk on this thread from both sides, but I'm surprised by your reaction.  I guess you could be doing this all in fun, but you sure are leaving a much different impression than usual.

Go Pirates!
[/quote]
Get over it geeeezzzz..... ::)

[quote name="RustedCutlass" post="706188" timestamp="1258151006"]
Actually...
[/quote]
From what I'm hearing, your varsity isn't as good as it was when you were in the district with us. So, I wouldn't start making junior high references. Not even Faircloth's Indians could keep us out of the endzone all night. And we played lick for lick with Central ... a team bigger than you and just as fast or faster.
[/quote]

Been busy but just saw this one and really "Faircloth's Indians"???? When did he become John Wooden??? Do you people even have a clue as to the coaches and program that exists in Dayton??? Do you at all or is that bubble around that triangle you people live in have no contact with the outside world????

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="706256" timestamp="1258159436"]
[quote author=vhs link=topic=62005.msg706214#msg706214 date=1258153920]
Man the stadium is fantastic.  Personnel at the location are great and should be an all out battle in a first class establishment.  Little Ponies from Dayton will go home with their heads hung low!
[/quote]
Actually...
[/quote]

Purple 4Ever, I have to say I'm a little surprised at some of your posts.  I have always thought of your post as some of the more unbiased and level headed posts.  Even your "Fearless" prediction for this game appeared totally biased.  I know that there has been a lot of smack talk on this thread from both sides, but I'm surprised by your reaction.  I guess you could be doing this all in fun, but you sure are leaving a much different impression than usual.

Go Pirates!
[/quote]
He means no disrespect. He just gets excited for the playoffs. He hasn't been the same since he was steam rolled on that play out of bounds last year!

[move][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=18pt][color=purple]GO BRONCOS!!!![/color][/size][/font][/b][/move]
[/quote]ROFL

[quote name="bandgeekforlife" post="706323" timestamp="1258162652"]
Hey Purple, when are you going to post the LBJ game?  Dying to see the kids in action!  And what's the rumor on #24?
[/quote] he was hurt rumor is he has  a bandage  dont know if it is a brace or what of some sort around his mid section and umm it was also rumored he would be playing but its only rumor but he was hurt.

Ahhhhh....it's been fun talking a little smack with you Pirates all week.  Gonna be headed out early tomorrow to get to the game.  Say a little prayer for NL Hines and Aaron Jenkins from Dayton.  From what I understand they were both burned helping people out of an overturned and burning car.  NL is going to be out for the season and Aaron may or may not.  Don't know much of the details but I'm really sorry to hear NL's HS career end like that.

Everyone be safe traveling to and from the game tomorrow.  Looking forward to the best time of the year.  All the friendlies being said....

Dayton 42
Vidor 21

[quote name="rollinac" post="707056" timestamp="1258175653"]
Ahhhhh....it's been fun talking a little smack with you Pirates all week.  Gonna be headed out early tomorrow to get to the game.  Say a little prayer for NL Hines and Aaron Jenkins from Dayton.  From what I understand they were both burned helping people out of an overturned and burning car.  NL is going to be out for the season and Aaron may or may not.  Don't know much of the details but I'm really sorry to hear NL's HS career end like that.

Everyone be safe traveling to and from the game tomorrow.  Looking forward to the best time of the year.  All the friendlies being said....

Dayton 42
Vidor 21
[/quote]
i'm sure if he had the chance to save a life or play football he'd do the same thing again, great kid, prayers sent
that being said, your score is way off

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="707062" timestamp="1258175895"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=62005.msg707056#msg707056 date=1258175653]

Dayton 42
Vidor 21
[/quote]
i'm sure if he had the chance to save a life or play football he'd do the same thing again, great kid, prayers sent
that being said, your score is way off
[/quote]

My bad on the score.....I was thinking 42-14 but something in my head just kept telling me 42-21 :D

I don't know all the details but from what I understand they were pulling people out of a burning car.

[quote name="octfeb" post="707052" timestamp="1258175610"]
[quote author=bandgeekforlife link=topic=62005.msg706323#msg706323 date=1258162652]
Hey Purple, when are you going to post the LBJ game?  Dying to see the kids in action!  And what's the rumor on #24?
[/quote] he was hurt rumor is he has  a bandage  dont know if it is a brace or what of some sort around his mid section and umm it was also rumored he would be playing but its only rumor but he was hurt.
[/quote]

[quote author=rollinac link=topic=62005.msg707056#msg707056 date=1258175653]
Say a little prayer for NL Hines and Aaron Jenkins from Dayton.  From what I understand they were both burned helping people out of an overturned and burning car.  NL is going to be out for the season and Aaron may or may not.  Don't know much of the details but I'm really sorry to hear NL's HS career end like that.

[/quote]

If that be the case....then if Dayton's defense isn't as strong as it could be from missing both of these [b]MEN[/b] then it is well worth it.  That type of courage is what makes America what it is.  I salute them both and may the Lord speed their healing!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder