Vidor vs. Dayton Predictions?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="707451" timestamp="1258214379"]
So, any word on the location of the Dayton vs. Waller game?  I think that the vidor stadium would be a great choice.  That way all the 20-4a fans wouldn't have to drive a long way to see what a football team looks like.

The game is only a couple of hours away....time to turn up the heat.
[/quote]

Great suggestion!!! I'm game!

GO BRONCOS!!!

[quote name="friogal" post="707541" timestamp="1258219294"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=62005.msg707451#msg707451 date=1258214379]
So, any word on the location of the Dayton vs. Waller game?  I think that the vidor stadium would be a great choice.  That way all the [b]20-4a fans wouldn't have to drive a long way to see what a football team looks like[/b].

The game is only a couple of hours away....time to turn up the heat.
[/quote]

Great suggestion!!! I'm game!

GO BRONCOS!!!
[/quote]

A couple of us 20-4A fans watched the Crosby VS Dayton game on Oct 9th.....  Trust us...  we saw what a  "real football team' looked like.   ;)  

OMGOSH I'm so excited...I so wanna leave now...but gotta wait til later...but i so wanna leave NOW.
  Oh incase you haven't heard there is a college game being played there today at 2:00 so might be some heavy traffic trying to get in there.AFTER today its gonna be 2 for u ppl over there >:( and 2 for us over here.... ;D

Guest JoesBros
Ok Ive been reading this thread for 7 days now and Im going to give my opinon. First off I will not give a prediction because I am broadcasting the game. I am curious to see what Vidor team comes out to play tonight. If they come out like the did against Central then its going to be a good close game. Im not taking anything away from Dayton I am sure they are a good solid football team and I agree that they should be favored to win this game. Vidor's secondary has had major problems against the pass this season and I am sure Dayton is aware of that and will pick on the Pirates DB's  and Safety. I am hoping for a close and exciting game and I do hope Vidor wins their first playoff game since 1964 Jeff Matthews is a great coach and these Vidor kids are great and deserve it.

Watched the B/H PNG game last night was impressed with how both teams played. You could tell that PNG was a well coached disciplined team with big guys that contolled the line of scrimage. They had a sensational low center of gravity RB that kept their offense going that and one primary receiver their go to guy . What was amazing is that BH was actually the faster team and they are one of the slowest teams in 19A. PNG also had a very good defense hard to tell how good because BH got repetitious and one dimensional in their play calling. If Vidor had a hard time stopping PNG I think their going to find Dayton's offense problamatic for sure. Dayton is alot faster than PNG has a host of different weapons they use on  offense  instead of one or two guys the play book is built around.~~  Go BRONCO'S ~~~

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder