Vidor vs. Dayton Predictions?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="700090" timestamp="1257570287"]
Dayton-Just from big game playoff experience and lots of speed
[/quote]

After Dayton thrashed us early in the season I really thought they would go undefeated.
They have had some injuries and other issues and looking at their scores with Crosby and BH I think Vidor can give them a game.
Just don't play this game in Dayton and I say Vidor wins 27 - 24

[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=62005.msg700139#msg700139 date=1257570952]
Dayton......  Vidor has not done well late in the season against a weaker district.
[/quote

8)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="700139" timestamp="1257570952"]
Dayton......  Vidor has not done well late in the season against a weaker district.
[/quote]

Game will be played at Sam Houston Saturday 7:30....
Weaker district, that's funny two of our teams in this weaker district beat two of your teams..
PNG 37 to Crosby 7
PNG 21 to BH 20
Lumberton 35 to BH 29

[quote name="VP 93......" post="700191" timestamp="1257571447"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=62005.msg700139#msg700139 date=1257570952]
Dayton......  Vidor has not done well late in the season against a weaker district.
[/quote]

Game will be played at Sam Houston Saturday 7:30....
Weaker district, that's funny two of our teams in this weaker district beat two of your teams..
PNG 37 to Crosby 7
PNG 21 to BH 20
Lumberton 35 to BH 29

[/quote]

Too bad PNG lucked out into that Division II so da Coogs don't get to prove they're substantially better than they showed in that game.

I GOT Dayton by 14 dayton can stop the run... hope vidor has a play action game...

(kirk Herbstreit) A little excited aren't you coach? But in all Honesty i got the Broncos big in this one.

Pulling for Vidor in this one, but I have some serious doubts... Dayton just needs to stack 9 or 10 in the box and theyll have this in the bag. Vidor will throw in some play action, but they dont do it often. Vidor will HAVE to pass the ball and pass it well to take this one from Dayton.

Dayton 42- Vidor 21

Dayton should win if they can cut back on the turnovers (or atleast limit them to a spot where vidor has a long field).  Don't know much about the vidor team.  If the run is their bread and butter then they might have a little trouble moving the ball against the broncos.  Also, I think that the broncos have healed up most of their boo-boos and should field a healthy team by the time the playoffs begin. (any word on the defensive linemen that's been out a few weeks?)  Healthy or not, the broncos have been here before and will show up to play football. Looking forward to it.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="700455" timestamp="1257576886"]
Don't know much about the vidor team.  If the run is their bread and butter then they might have a little trouble moving the ball against the broncos.  
[/quote]

Lets put it this way.. Vidor completed 1 pass in 4 attempts against Nederland... The run is definitely their game..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012