*Ozen vs. PN-G/PN-G wins 35-20

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb Harmon is a beast!  Before the night started he was #8 all time rushing.  He moved up to #6 tonight with 199 yards (just 3 shy of #5).  Where will he finish?

PN-G Season Rushing Totals

Gordon LeBoeuf (1955) - 2,150
Gordon LeBoeuf (1954) - 1,659
Jeff Bergeron (1971) - 1,550
Ron McGill (1989) - 1,493
Jeff Bergeron (1972) - 1,465
Bobby LaBorde (1954) - 1,433
Justin Eicher (1977) - 1,346
Caleb Harmon - (2009) - 1,263* (Unofficial as of yet - 1462 after Ozen game)

I could not be happier for Caleb Harmon and PN-G ... he will have a chance to finish the regular season with 1,500 yards ... wow, what a great season.  And, if we can have a good playoff run, then who knows how many yards he will churn out.  For my money, I would take Justin Eicher at TB ... he only played 1 season at PN-G during 1977, he split time in the backfield with James Shipley who also ran for over a 1,000 yds in 1977.  If Justin Eicher would have been the feature back, he would have ran for 1,500+ yards.  He was a tough RB ... he could and would run over you ... and he could get to the outside and run away from you.  Joe Washington, Sr. has said that Justin Eicher was the best PN-G RB his Lincoln Bumblebees faced ... that's good enough for me.  Eicher racked up 1,300+ yards in 15 games so Caleb has the edge yardage wise.  Back to Caleb Harmon, keep on keep'in on.  Run hard, play hard, play fast, and have fun.  Great season Caleb Harmon.  You are a leader by example and you are The Man who totes the rock for our Indians.  Keep up the great season.  I hope you run for 2,000+ yards and the Indians have a big playoff run.  Write your name all over the PN-G record books and enjoy your SR season.  What a great season in 2009.  Here come the Indians to the playoffs.

Go Indians.  Peace.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder