I APOLOGIZE!

PNG Proud

When this board was created, I got on here and promised ( as a moderator) that it would not turn into another "Smack Attack", because the whole premise behind that board is to basically agitate one another. Yet, yesterday I found myself right in the big middle of a "smack" showdown, and I realized later that I was wrong for doing that. Although My views, feelings and lack of respect for certain teams haven't changed a bit, I'll try to hold those derrogetory comments to myself. By the same token, however, I (or PNG) won't become a punching bag either (remember the delete button?).

In the meantime, those of you that visit this site for the sole purpose of talking down to others, there's another board designed with you in mind.

Thanks

:cheers

When this board was created' date=' I got on here and promised ( as a moderator) that it would not turn into another "Smack Attack", because the whole premise behind that board is to basically agitate one another. Yet, yesterday I found myself right in the big middle of a "smack" showdown, and I realized later that I was wrong for doing that. Although My views, feelings and lack of respect for certain teams haven't changed a bit, I'll try to hold those derrogetory comments to myself. By the same token, however, I (or PNG) won't become a punching bag either (remember the delete button?).

In the meantime, those of you that visit this site for the sole purpose of talking down to others, there's another board designed with you in mind.

Thanks

:cheers[/quote']

I did not take it like that at all. :lol:

True, there is a difference, but sometimes it's how it is perceived. One person can see something as the truth while another may see it as total fabrication. I just didn't want to set a precident on this board where folks bicker back and forth. Sports talk is great and a passion for alot of us on here, but because of it's passion it can cross the line rather quickly into name calling and even threats. I've seen it on the "Attack" board (which is why I don't post there anymore). It will inevitably happen here too, I just didn't want to be the one to kick-start it.

:blackeye

The only thing we can go on is history, and history says you're wrong. Now, after this yr., if it changes, then you might be more beleivable. Until then, I have absolutely NO reason to beleive what you're saying is true. In fact, neither do you. Why not admit it, it's just HOPE. You can spout off all you want, but it's not going to change a thing until the game is played.

ONLY HOPE...AND THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE.

Just admit it. once

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder