Playoffs 20-4A

Who goes the Deepest?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes the Deepest?

• LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Nederland

Actually, GCM is playin some very good VB right now. They are not a that big, but they make up for it in speed. Their blockers move up and down the net as good as any team I seen this year. Their back row really works hard and makes you earn every point. The setter for GCM is very good she can get the ball back to the net from just about anywhere on the court. The coach from GCM has done an amazing job with them. If they show up at Bi-District, LCM should be in for a fight. But, my moneys on LCM to pull it out in the end.

Guest rambleonus
PNG better not take KP too lightly.  KP beat LCM and Ozen in the Lamar tourney earlier this year winning the big school champioship.  I think it's going to be a fun match.  Hopefully KP will give PNG a better match than last years Bi-dist game.

I have seen both PNG and Kingwood Park several times and think this game could go either way.  K. Park has one of the best liberos around, and enough hitters to cause some problems.  GCM has 2 middles that can put the ball away also, LCM probably has a few more hitters though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba