FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

I have been 5 and 8 the last two weeks (still over 75% for the year).
Read below to find out who wins this weekend.
AFTER THE MONSOON TODAY IT SHOULD BE AWESOME TOMORROW NIGHT!
The predictions can also be found at....
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/

The predictions are copied below
[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK 8[/b]
To celebrate the release of Windows 7 this Thursday, October 22 (yea! ctrl alt del Windows Vista off your computer!) I will give the previews and predictions with some techno vocabulary.
[b]20-4A
GAME OF THE WEEK
OZEN vs CENTRAL[/b]
The Jaguars persistence of running scan disk after each win will pay off this week. Look for the Jaguars to press CLT ALT DEL and take out the Panthers. This will be a close game going into the 4th quarter, but look for the Panthers to make a costly mistake that turns the tide to the Jaguars.
[b]TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
CENTRAL 28 OZEN 24

PN-G vs Lumberton[/b]
PN-G's new operating system is running smoothly, no viruses detected, and it can multitask all day long. However the L-Train has suffered the blue screen of death (operating system not found). Look for the tribe's tomahawk to cut down another victim this week. The Tribe travels north across Pine Island Bayou and gives the L-Train yet another home loss.
PN-G 28 LUMBERTON 7

LC-M vs Vidor[/b]
LC-M recently installed a new virus scan and last week it paid off, meanwhile the Pirates turned on a pilaged laptop from Lumberton and spread the L-Train's virus through their network. This week the Pirates called on the geek squad and showing up in their black and white bug, they have fixed the Pirates network, the Black Pearl has resurfaced and will sail away with yet another victory. The Pirates celebrate a win on homecoming and the Bears dreams of post season are given the three key strok kiss of death CTRL ALT DEL .
VIDOR 49 LC-M 14

Nederland vs Livingston[/b]
Both of these teams have serious network and computer problems this year. The Bulldogs will travel up to the Piney Woods and not have a pleasant round trip. Look for the Lions to outscore the Bulldogs. After the rains on Thursday the Bulldogs will be able to swat the pain of lossing away by slapping all the mosquitos off their legs. The Lions roar is heard once again in Polk County and the Bulldogs start dreaming of next year.
LIVINGSTON 42 NEDERLAND 28

19-4A ACTION
Game of the Week
Crosby vs Barbers Hill[/b]
Crosby is really doing some serious computing and multi-tasking while Barbers Hill is still trying to cope with reality after having a serious episode of delusions of grandeur. Seems like the Eagles thought that beating down on the bottom half of 19-4A was likely to turn to success against the top half, they are 0 and 2, look for the Cougars to hand the Eagles a convincing third straight loss and move one game closer to a district championship.
CROSBY 35 BARBERS HILL 14

Goose Creek Memorial vs CE King[/b]
Goose Creek Memorial bug zapped the Yellow Jackets last week and now they face the resurging Panthers of CE King. The Panthers must win by 18 points to have a shot at the playoffs, but even if they can pull of a miracle similar to the US Hockey team of 1980, it won't be enough. The Patriots will take another win to the house and step one step closer to playing in the post season.
MEMORIAL 35 CE KING 21

Dayton vs Galena Park[/b]
Last week the Broncos shot down the Eagles and just maybe found the secret ingredient to make the offense really click. Look for the system upgrade (2 sophomores) to jump start the Bronco's offense. The Broncos offense is unleashed Friday night producing well over 400 yards and the Yellow Jackets won't be able to keep up. The Jackets are zapped again in the bug zapper and the Broncos clinch a playoff spot.
DAYTON 49 GALENA PARK 14

SATURDAY AT TURNER FIELD
North Forest vs Kingwood Park[/b]
North Forest is running a computer with Windows 95, while Kingwood Park has not been that much better. The Bulldogs travel to Humble on Saturday and keep their perfectly backwards record intact. The Panthers will take the Bulldogs to the pound and get another victory.
KINGWOOD PARK 28 NORTH FOREST 14

TOUPS GRAPHICS POWER RANKINGS
OCTOBER 17[/b]
Toups Graphics "Power Ranks" District 19-4A and 20-4A
The Power Rankings are based on how the district will finish and not current wins and losses. 4th place in 20-4A is now UP FOR GRABS! Almost a gaurantee that a 3 and 4 team makes the playoffs. With Livingston losing to LC-M the Lumberton win over Livingston is probably meaningless. The biggest win of the week has to be Ozen, one more victory for the Panthers could send the two Beaumont 4A schools to the playoffs, meanwhile at the Reservation, I - N - D - I - A - N - S , Cherokee was played over and over as the Indians tomahawk the Pirates and sink the Black Pearl. The big win for the Indians put the tribe to the top spot while Ozen having victories over Nederland and Lumberton go to the 4th spot. Meanwhile... In 19-4A all is the same, Toups Graphics so far has all the predictions correct with Kingwood Park playing CE King tonight.

[b]19-4A[/b]
CROSBY
DAYTON BRONCOS
GOOSE CREEK MEMORIAL
BARBERS HILL
CE KING PANTHERS
KINGWOOD PARK
GALENA PARK
NORTH FOREST

[b]20-4A[/b]
PN-G
CENTRAL
VIDOR
OZEN
LUMBERTON
LIVINGSTON
NEDERLAND
LC-M

[b]WEEK 4 RESULTS
5 CORRECT 3 WRONG 62.5%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2009 RESULTS
59 CORRECT 17 WRONG - 77.6%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 53 AND 22 = 70%
TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%[/b]

[quote name="NDNTime" post="682970" timestamp="1256225054"]
How many of your incorrect predictions this season was because of PNG?
[/quote]
I only missed once (the Vidor game).
Notice on my rankings, I have them #1 in district.
As a team PN-G may be playing the best ball east of Houston right now.
Would be AWEsome if Dayton and PN-G squared off in the quarter finals (a realistic outcome depending on where Angleton ends up).

[quote name="babyshoe" post="683478" timestamp="1256262280"]
Hey Proud!
Had a iMac and Macbook for 2 years now.  I'll never, ever own a PC again!!!
You going to Lumberton? 
[/quote]
Most of the places where I use the computer use Windows, so I guess I will tough it out on a pc...

I will be at the Dayton game on Friday night, hopefully I will hear the beating drums of Cherokee from the distant as the Indians clinch a playoff spot (along with my Broncos).

WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE BRONCOS AND THE INDIANS WOULD MEET IN THE QUARTERFINALS!
But...
There is still A LOT of football to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder