JV Players

Guest LRaiser7

yea if he had that many yards im sure taylor granato had 400..cuz he runs it all the way to the 5 then they hand it to trent...and plus this weekend i heard there soccer team got beat 9-2 and i think trent is supposed to be the goalie!!! OUCH!!!!

yea if he had that many yards im sure taylor granato had 400..cuz he runs it all the way to the 5 then they hand it to trent...and plus this weekend i heard there soccer team got beat 9-2 and i think trent is supposed to be the goalie!!! OUCH!!!!

I will look up Taylors tonight and give it to you, He is also verry good.

And the Soccer Game, I think they won but if they didnt it is because they were out numbered 7 to 11. Besides he's only 5'6" and never played goalie before.

I know I am interested, but the majority isn't. (I think).

Dayton's JV is pretty good. Lots boys that are gonna fill out over the summer. The next couple of years a t Dayton will be good.

I don't have stats but, Greg Charles QB/CB is all around good athlete.

Defensively Daniel Ripkowski RB/OLB is doing good. Then of course you got the little feller to your left #21 Dylan Bethea(my boy :D ) at CB/RB. There are a bunch more, but.

lol, im on the team that beat them 9-2 :lol:

Guest Sports Cards

We (WOS fans) have a lot of interest in our subvarsity players' date=' too.[/quote']

Players, talent pool, yes.... record, stats: NO! Won't catch legitimate programs like WOS, PNG, Nederland, BC etc... bragging about their sub varsity's records or stats.

They don't care if they go 10-0 or 0-10 as long as their players are doing what it takes to be successful where it counts....Lumberton folks on the message board have made it quit clear they put a lot of stock on scrimmages and sub varsity records.... it's now time, district, to see how much that actually translates to the big show.... The whole area will be watching for the outcome of the Dayton / Lumberton game....

jv games and stats are only important to the jv players. these games are only played to get the younger guys ready for varsity. no one gets trophies and playoff berths for jv games. as long as they can learn the offense and defense' date=' then the jv has a successful year[/quote']

Very True.

But I do enjoy watching my boy play and can't wait till he is playing on Friday nights. :D

nothing knocking jv games. these are some of the most exciting games of the week. these kids get after it and work harder than most of the varsity guys.

They truly are good games.

But, that is where practice comes in. If alot of JV players would the effort in practice they do in games, they would be playing on Fridays. Unless there are size and overall strength issues.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder