*Cleveland vs. Shepherd Updates...55-21 Cleveland Wins/Comments*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me how a Shepherd School Board member has the authority to stop the Cleveland Horn from being blown.  And yes my fellow sports fans, he cut the extension cord with a knife.   WOW  I would be proud to be a member of the Shepherd community.

wow. how classy of him. if you dont like hearing it i guess you should play some defense lol.

Not funny at all.  Shepherd displayed poor sportsmanship.  Great way to teach you kids to act like spoiled little kids not gettting their way!  But what do you expect when your are getting stomped!!  Nice try Shepherd nothing will stop "The Horn!"  Better Luck next time!  Way to Go Indians!!  And way to go to the Horn blower!

Guest stilljacked

For anyone else that plays shepherd beware of hitting number 7!  If you hit him hard, they will flag you.  If you hit him soft, they will flag you.  If his helmet comes off, which it will, heaven forbid its cuz he don't snap it on right.  I gotta give to Jones, he knows how to get wack officials to call his games.  Those refs should be ashamed on how they let that man punk them like that.  

For anyone else that plays shepherd beware of hitting number 7!  If you hit him hard, they will flag you.  If you hit him soft, they will flag you.  If his helmet comes off, which it will, heaven forbid its cuz he don't snap it on right.  I gotta give to Jones, he knows how to get wack officials to call his games.  Those refs should be ashamed on how they let that man punk them like that.  

Good one...that sounds about right?

Guest PrimeTime

you mean to say that he was so annoyed it called for him

to act like a baby and throw a tantram and cut an extension cord to a horn that means so

ething to the Indian fans? Wow how classy is that??? Is no one going to make him replace the extension cord that he sliced? That horn blower didn't go whip him a new one? Wow wish I could of seen that. Grade A sportsmanship!! 

Guest falcons

good for the board member and he is my hero now. cleveland believe it or not is called respect and i want the board member so i can shake his hand.  ;D

Guest footballfan34

If I were Cleveland I would forget about the horn and start to worry with Coldspring, cause after seeing both of the teams play, Coldspring is the better team.

For the comment about #7, is that all you have to try and make the excuse for having so many un-sportsman like flags against your team. It is always someone Else's fault except your teams.

And for the horn, if she wouldn't of turned the horn toward Shepherds bleachers and blew it after everyplay or first down, nothing would have been done, and you call that being a sportsman. You are just mad cause someone didn't back down because you are "Cleveland" and they stood up and shut the horn up. Oh and that was very funny, how many people did she have to go and ask to get that horn plugged back up and it still didn't work.

The horn is annoying and reminds me of the one Kilgore brings into Marshall each year and blares. OK for home games but in my opinion to take it on the road. Just my take.

Guest PrimeTime

Yes one man does represent the whole community of Shepherd. The man was a school board member and you guys voted him in. The only reason Cleveland stopped blowing the horn was because that guy cut the cord. After the first time he went over there and unplugged it Cleveland fans simply plugged it in and continued to blow the horn. When he went back over to the Cleveland side and cut the cord you should have saw him crawfishing when a Cleveland board member threatened to press charges on him for cutting the cord. He was apologizing and even tried to give Cleveland a new cord out of the Shepherd fieldhouse. This whole situation shows how classless Shepherd is. The school board member doesnt need to worry about the horn getting blown, he should worry about his team getting blown out !!!!

Yes one man does represent the whole community of Shepherd. The man was a school board member and you guys voted him in. The only reason Cleveland stopped blowing the horn was because that guy cut the cord. After the first time he went over there and unplugged it Cleveland fans simply plugged it in and continued to blow the horn. When he went back over to the Cleveland side and cut the cord you should have saw him crawfishing when a Cleveland board member threatened to press charges on him for cutting the cord. He was apologizing and even tried to give Cleveland a new cord out of the Shepherd fieldhouse. This whole situation shows how classless Shepherd is. The school board member doesnt need to worry about the horn getting blown, he should worry about his team getting blown out !!!!

Hold up now,  I no longer living in Shepherd and it has alot to do with the person that cut the cord, and his support system.  But to say that Shepherd is Classless just becasue of a small group of people is ridiculous.  There are groups of people in almost every town that think they can do whatever they want, and more times than not they get away with the junk.  And being a school board he thinks he has more power than most.  But to label the whole town classless over one group is wrong.

Guest footballfan34

And Cleveland does have class, How funny is that. Cleveland lost their class and sportsmanship a long time ago.

Explain to me when it became "class and sportsmanship" when you are winning 55-14 to turn your horn toward the Shepherd's bleachers and blow it after every first down and defensive stop. Hea that showed alot of "Class"

I really doubt that he crawfished. But it is your post tell it like you would like.

I would spend this energy not worring about that stupid horn but YOU BETTER START TO WORRY WITH COLDSPRING, CAUSE AFTER SEEING BOTH TEAMS PLAY THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOURS.

I haven't witnessed the horn in Cleveland but I have been deafened by the one in Lumberton a few times. I don't mind the horn. It's part of the excitement. But, I to get tired of hearing it blow after every play/first down, etc. It gets old quick and it makes it nearly impossible to carry on a conversation. I am a Lumberton fan but I, and a number of other Lumberton fans, think the horn bit should be toned down a bit. After a TD or really big play....Sure...blow the heck out of it. But, use some discretion.

I can relate to Shepherd fans on this one...As for cutting the cord, I won't comment.

The man that cut cut the cord asked very nicely if they would stop blowing the horn when Shepherd was in critical situations and the horn blower was rude!!! So he unplugged the horn when she turned it to our stands and layed on it on 3rd and long!!!!  Then when he asked again I do believe one of Clevelands board member told him he was just mad because Shepherd was getting their A** kicked.  He then cut the cord!  Don't worry though because the Cleveland band just showed class by playing racket everytime we tried to make a play!  Show respect you get respect!! As for the horn I am thinking we will have our own horn in support of Coldsprings in few weeks where Cleveland will have their butts handed to them horn and all!  New meaning to Sore Winners!!!  You can't come into someone elses house and act like a spoiled brat!  Way to go Shepherd Board member who is tired of people mistreating our kids! You have my vote!!!!

If I were Cleveland I would forget about the horn and start to worry with Coldspring, cause after seeing both of the teams play, Coldspring is the better team.

For the comment about #7, is that all you have to try and make the excuse for having so many un-sportsman like flags against your team. It is always someone Else's fault except your teams.

And for the horn, if she wouldn't of turned the horn toward Shepherds bleachers and blew it after everyplay or first down, nothing would have been done, and you call that being a sportsman. You are just mad cause someone didn't back down because you are "Cleveland" and they stood up and shut the horn up. Oh and that was very funny, how many people did she have to go and ask to get that horn plugged back up and it still didn't work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder