Newton at Carthage

Well first all as Netwen said Coach Barbay just doesnt go into a game to be close. Newton will go into Carthage with the idea that they are there to win and leave winners....Carthage is a tough team with lots of talented players and just the number of player may keep a 2A team from playing them...But not Newton , Newton will step up to the challange....teams do not look past Newton to other games cause the Eagles will chew you up and spit you out....remember isnt anything more dangerous than a wounded animal :D

WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH THEIR OFFENSE BECAUSE THEIR COACH WAS THE COACH THAT WAS AT BROOKSHIRE ROYAL WHEN NEWTON PLAYED THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS IN 2004. SO I HOPE THIS HELPS US OUT ALOT AND GIVES US AN ADVANTAGE OVER THE OTHERS THAT HAVE PLAYED THEM. I THINK THIS LOSS AGAINST A GREAT TEAM LIKE SILSBEE WILL LIGHT A FIRE UNDER OUR BOYS, AND GET THEM READY TO PLAY. I AM JUST SO PROUD TO SEE HOW MUCH THESE GUYS HAVE PROGRESSED SINCE THEIR FIRST SCRIMMAGE WITH K-VILLE.

:D Unlike some teams, we pick good teams for predistrict to tune up, work out the bugs and try to better ourselves. We keep getting better. And notice these are all 3A teams. We may get beat, but we aren't going there with that in mind. This is a young team, getting better each week, and the fans will be there to support them. And after this week, it's 2A time. Counting this year, Newton hasn't lost but 1 game to a 2A team in three years. Tnat was by 3 points to Boyd in the state finals in 2004. The Eagles will be ready again this year. :D :idea:

I give respect to Newton. I'm yall neighbor and i know what kind of team yall got this year. Kirbyville is about 2 or 3 touchdowns better than yall this year. I have a feeling we can beat Silsbee this year. I offense played bad last year causing us to loose 21-13 against them. If we play mistake free it could be a rout. You might don't see it but i do. We have 4 key talented players that is coming into this Jasper game.

Hey Kvilleballa tell you what I am going to do for you. See that plaque in my signiture block thats a State Championship trophy, take a good look at it cause thats the only way you will ever get that close to one. Unless you come to Newton and see the three that are sitting in front of our stadium. Then you can even say that you got to touch a State Championship trophy, wont that be exciting for you!!!!!!! :twisted:

I give respect to Newton. I'm yall neighbor and i know what kind of team yall got this year. Kirbyville is about 2 or 3 touchdowns better than yall this year. I have a feeling we can beat Silsbee this year. I offense played bad last year causing us to loose 21-13 against them. If we play mistake free it could be a rout. You might don't see it but i do. We have 4 key talented players that is coming into this Jasper game.

Did Kville learn to punt in the offseason or something?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83