Buna at Anahuac

Guest Rgranger

This is why we play the games! Because we don`t know! However, when your team gets blown out and you have talked smack all week online, don't hide be a man and fess up. Eat your crow, don't just try to talk everyone into agreeing with you and stay off the post when your team got beat like a rented mule. Buna and Anahuac will be resloved a 7:30 friday night, I'll be talking smack to the Anahuac, if any will log on.

Buna by 28

This should be a decent game in my opinion. I was really impressed with the way Buna came in and smashmouthed us all night in HD. Buna's skills players werent' tremendously talented but they do have some decent speed. WR/FS #9 is a darn good athlete and RB#7 does have some good speed. Anahauc will probably have more team speed and quality athletes at RB/WR/QB ect. but Buna's bread and butter is their line. Hull-Daisetta domiantated the line of scrimage against our previous oppenents until the Coogs came to town and they put us in check. If Anahauc fans remember Hull-Daisetta has played EC and Anahauc tough over the last decade with some wins along the way and this is one of our better teams in recent memory and Buna had their way with the Cats. Good luck to the Panthers, since I've got several friends down on the bayou and would like to see you guys pull this one out.

My Pick:

Buna - 34

Anahauc - 16

Isn't that part of what determines the game - turnover margin? If you cannot hold onto the ball then you don't deserve to win. Now, what is the reason you could not hold onto the ball. Could it be that you have not seen a defense like Anahuac's yet? Could it be because you have played weak 1A teams the for the first four weeks and now you have set yourself up for failure? Anahuac was comfortable because we have played faster, bigger teams this year - we are prepared for 2A - Are you??

Guest Rgranger

The best D was buna by far. Enjoy your win you won't get a lot more.

Your little QB played well and 23 is a good player, great job by a lot of panthers. A lot of good lookin kids.

Rgranger was at the game. The buna defense stayed on the field a long time. Anahuac has 3 drives inside the 20 stopped so if anahuac is so good why did they only win by 12 points. If you ask me as a team if Buna gets 7 turnovers they win by alot more than 12. No Ahanuac did not cause but one fumble the other 4 were buna backs just putting the ball on the ground. (there was 2 intercepions) As panther fan said fumbles are part of the game and NO Anahuac was not the best defense that Buna had seen. Hull-Daisetta hit alot harder than Anahuac, BUT give Anahuac credit they got a win and Buna got a loss. I also agree with rgranger Anahuac will lose to East Chambers and Deweyville, and Warren will be a close game. Good luck Anahuac and the week after Nov 10th we will see who is playing basketball and who is still playing football!!!!!

My point exactly. Did I ever say that we hit them so hard we caused them to fumble? No but I did imply that our defense was faster than Buna has seen which in turn causes mistakes = fumbles. Bable all you want about if this and if that the fact remains that you lost after all of your huge margin of win predictions. And you can promise we will lose to this team and that but we will see. Afterall, seems your predictions are not too well anyway. Also, Buna - we are now watching and pulling for you. Hope you can get one against Deweyville or EC.

Congrats to Anahuac. The game was tight and had many ups and downs for both teams. I thought it was very entertaining. Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully we both get in and do some damage in the playoffs. We have both had to play brutal schedules the last 2 years in 3A and have experienced some success as we moved down to 2A. Continue to play hard and hopefully we will do the same!

Guest Rgranger

Listen little lady, The little QB and the big back did play well. The buna defense was on the field all night due to turnovers. They held Anahuac iside the 20 about four times, they did an outstanding job as did Anahuac. I won't call you any names because I don't have littleman syndrom and am not a child.

We keep talking about how buna's defense stopped Anahuac inside the 20 4 times. We forgot to mention that two of those drives, Anahuac did score. Didn't they have a pass interference in one endzone and a touchdown that was obviously a touchdown reception called out of bounds? I could have sworn that happened. Officiating was good so I am not complaining about that. Just clean your shoe off before you stick it in your mouth.

haha jsut kidding about the last sentence

In my opinion, which by the way is the one that counts, Buna put the ball on the ground because they WERE getting hit hard. If you don't believe that suit up and take a beating for 2 hours and see if you don't start dropping the old pigskin. It happens. Buna lost the whack one. Stop living in the past with how great Buna was and should have won crapola. They lost MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder