Only in Hamshire-Fannett

This is the hidden content, please

I guess if you don't ask they wont tell ;D

Last time Jasper played in HF I just sat on the HF side and there was plenty of room, but then again I wasn't blowing on moose horn like SETX Broadcaster does :)

I still have that thing, this year I have it hooked up to a air horn but haven't tried it yet.  Kinda scared to!

I think Silsbee had the same plan but someone tore down the wrong side ;)

;D I remember Silsbee playing Jasper a few years back and Jasper forgot to pay the light bill. but I think they passed a hat around. And rounded up enough money to get them back on to finish the game ;D ;D

Guest ECBucFan

Playing at EC would have been IDEAL for all concerned. Still very much a home game for H-F, ample seating in a new stadium for H-F and Jasper.

Jasper fans, just sit on the H-F side. It's pretty large...room to spare. 

I cant wait for Burgundy and Tamland's explanation ;D

The visitor stands were damaged during Hurricane Ike when the visitor press box fell into the stands.  An engineer told the school that they could not be repaired.  HF was in the process of building a girl's softball field and that contractor agreed to rebuild the visitors stand.  However, the subcontractor who was hired to rebuild the stands skipped town with the funds.  So the contractor had to purchase the materials and hire a new subcontractor.  All these problems delayed the construction.  The folks in HF are still feeling the effects of Hurricane Ike.

the question is why did the Jasper Coaches and fans have to hear it a day before the game from the EC coach?

I'm not sure why the EC coach would be responsible to call the Jasper coaches. But since you are the SETXsports Broadcaster, you can put on your journalism hat, call Coach Mangan, and let us all know the answer to that.

I cant wait for Burgundy and Tamland's explanation ;D

The visitor stands were damaged during Hurricane Ike when the visitor press box fell into the stands.  An engineer told the school that they could not be repaired.  HF was in the process of building a girl's softball field and that contractor agreed to rebuild the visitors stand.  However, the subcontractor who was hired to rebuild the stands skipped town with the funds.  So the contractor had to purchase the materials and hire a new subcontractor.  All these problems delayed the construction.  The folks in HF are still feeling the effects of Hurricane Ike.

Sorry to hear that. I figured it was hurricane related.

Tamland and Burgundy keep me laughing and I want to hear their spin on it.

Anyway, Good luck in your recovery efforts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33