Saturday Headlines 9/26/09

BMTSoulja1

"Fight breaks out in crows nest at Zaharias, SETXsports.com broadcaster quoted as saying, " The BISD AD stole my chair!!!!"

"Reports out of Orange have Hooks looking into a possible movie role, states he always wanted to do a comedy"

"Local tv weatherman jailed for assaulting a SETXsports broadcaster, sites he had enough of the aggravation"

follow up to assault story:

"SETXsports broadcaster doing well, asks, "Did WOS win this week?, he was then admitted back into the hospital for more tests" ( WOS is off this week)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

"Fight breaks out in crows nest at Zaharias, SETXsports.com broadcaster quoted as saying, " The BISD AD stole my chair!!!!"

"Reports out of Orange have Hooks looking into a possible movie role, states he always wanted to do a comedy"

"Local tv weatherman jailed for assaulting a SETXsports broadcaster, sites he had enough of the aggravation"

"SETXsports broadcaster doing well, asks, "Did WOS win this week?, he was then admitted back into the hospital for more tests" ( WOS is off this week)

:D :D

Thousands of fans turn out to show support to local football teams but mosquitos still have them outnumbered .

Football fans injected with West Nile .

That's an understatement. I walked across Zaharias Stadium field yesterday and was swarmed by those pesky things.

Fans, better bring plenty of skeeter spray with you.

Players, better bring some long cleated shoes with you too. That field is not in good shape at all. Terrible actually.

Thousands of fans turn out to show support to local football teams but mosquitos still have them outnumbered .

That's an understatement. I walked across Zaharias Stadium field yesterday and was swarmed by those pesky things.

Players, better bring some long cleated shoes with you too. That field is not in good shape at all. Terrible actually.

Someone was talking about that in the Vidor thread and Soulja said it's fine.

Someone was talking about that in the Vidor thread and Soulja said it's fine.

What, the skeeters or the field? Neither are IMO.

Livingston Fire Marshall Sentenced in Ticket Scalping Scandal

Raiders Forfeit to Lions; Team was Late for Kickoff-Couldn't Find Field; Lions Plan Same Strategy for other Visiting Teams

Mutiny in Vidor, Jags in Charge

Bears Improve-Lose Again

WaterBoy Plays For NedDawgs; Panthers Eat His Momma

rofl ......

Livingston B.A.S.S. angler catches new world record 24 lb.2 oz.bass Friday afternoon and locals drive out to see the monster bass in the live tank display @6;30 pm.Lions come onto the field and are greeted by 200 faithful.Raiders fans filled the stadium to the max.as the angler is the local Fire Marshall,Fire Chief and Gate admissions coordinator. ;D

Hooks has mixed feelings after intersquad scrimmage results in a loss

WO-S looks to make move down to 6 man at next realignment in hopes of a state title run

One West Orange resident says Holiday inn Express has good rates (and buffet)

One WO-S Alumni says "But it is better than two below"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa