Saturday Headlines 9/26/09

BMTSoulja1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirate ship washed ashore in Beaumont.  Crew missing, only living thing found is a pack of Jaguars!

The Brook wishes Ike had hit THIS YEAR, because Katy sure did!

Memorial gets the upset, Kenny Harrison is legally allow to drop "XBOX" as a middle name.

I did not know Eagles hunt Bobcats too!

Nederland continues their downhill fall; right into the mouth of a Panther. 

Indian Chief get new name after being scene around town in a bear skinned robe!!!  Big Chief Beat-A-BEAR!!!!

Pirate ship washed ashore in Beaumont.  Crew missing, only living thing found is a pack of Jaguars!

The Brook wishes Ike had hit THIS YEAR, because Katy sure did!

Memorial gets the upset, Kenny Harrison is legally allow to drop "XBOX" as a middle name.

I did not know Eagles hunt Bobcats too!

Nederland continues their downhill fall; right into the mouth of a Panther. 

Indian Chief get new name after being scene around town in a bear skinned robe!!!  Big Chief Beat-A-BEAR!!!!

This stuff cracks me up.!!!!!!

The Vidors Mascot makes announcment of their heartbreaking lose to Central and also reports that his pet parrot polly has died!  When asked why he says "too many crackers"!!!!

OMG!!!  :D :D

That's funny

From the Weekly World News:

Pirate ship sinks in Beaumont. Jaguar attack sends Pirates running toward the East.

One Pirate was hollering "We shoulda stuck to pillaging private schools!"

Bear Season Opens On Reservation. Bear Population Decimated. May Now Be Endangered Species![

L-Train derailed in Livingston. Lions feed on hapless Raiders. Meanwhile Bigfoot roams in Lumberton!Annoying train horn destroyed in derailment!

Panther picks fight with bulldog In Nederland

Actually, they never really fought. They just stared at each other and growled until everybody went home.

WOS Fans Still Angry!

Second consecutive week they have not won a game!

Guys, this is not a predictions thread.  With that being said, I'll give it a whirl...

Pirate ship seen sailing into Babe 'Burmuta Triangle' Zaharius Stadum Friday night.  It was never seen again.

Eagle seen pecking on the remains of a 'Housecat'.

Beaumont Enterprise:  Some team eaks out a a win over the Nederland Bulldogs.  Their ballcarrier (name not know) ran for 200 yards.  Pookie still got 15 tackles.  We will interview his parents later today...

On sale!  Bear skinned rugs for cheap.  Can only be purchased at the Reservation.  No checks or credit cards, please

Scientists try to look for a way to keep helpless animals off of train tracks after discovering that someones zoo animal was run over by the L-Train in Livingston, Tx.

Scene of a terrible carnage found at Memorial Stadium.  Titans found bruised and in critical condition.  Some of them have to be put on life support after The Woodlands got finished.

Things are so bad after 1 quarter of play, Stump is seen in the concessions looking for a warm pretzel.

Two thumbs up

Guest rykerx144

Extra Extra IH-10 east of Beaumont shut down indefinatly! 10 18-wheelers at 105 exit in Vidor loaded down with crow. Long lines have slowed the process. DPS hopes to have all the crow served and the trucks moved out by evening.

Ok....ummmm.....so...who won the game?

If they didnt get this one, I really bet they didnt get mine! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa