Vidor vs. Central Predictions? Game will Be Broadcasted Live at 7:10 Here!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loser of this game puts itself in a situation of having to play harder and hope to win all the rest.I don't think 2 losses will win this district.1 loss you could win it or tie for co-champs possibly.Hope we do not get another storm but it could happen and miss a game or so.Best to be on top as lightning delays could have the game called so play hard-no injuries or storms.

I think we are out of the storm business this year.  1 loss might win district but 3 losses and you probably still in the playoffs.  May the best team on Friday night win and just let the kids play.  they have worked for this game and they are the ones having to perform to win it.  Anybody can win on any given night.  Let the war begin.

This game will not come fast enough for me, even though I don't want to rush an minute of my life.  The anticipation is so high.  Trust me the Jags will come to play.  This is a hard hitting team and I love the way they attack th eball carrier. 

It was amazing that for the first quater and a half of the Ball game they played horrible and then shut ytghem out for 2  and a half quaters.  Tied it up by half time!!!!  These kids are mmotivated for district play and they wont come out slow, they will perform!!

Us as adults expect the kids to play on a high level every game and its a possibility that wont happen with teenagers.  But these kids look really good and motivated.

Good luck Vidor, Jags let's go get this win!!!

No!

Just a question.  Have Vidor played an athletic team in their first 3 games.  (no, I'm not talking about a scrimmage)

Where as the Jags have faced 3 athletic 5a teams.  My point being that there is nothing that Vidor can dish out that we having seen 10 fold already.  Also, we have not played an overall complete game yet.  If we play all 4 quarters like we know we can, we will be 1-0 in district after this week...

No!

Just a question.  Have Vidor played an athletic team in their first 3 games.  (no, I'm not talking about a scrimmage)

Where as the Jags have faced 3 athletic 5a teams.  My point being that there is nothing that Vidor can dish out that we having seen 10 fold already.  Also, we have not played an overall complete game yet.  If we play all 4 quarters like we know we can, we will be 1-0 in district after this week...

I hear what you are saying, Soulja. But one thing is missing here. Central has not played a team like Vidor. Like you said, they have faced athletic teams but Central has not faced a team with the makeup of Vidor. That's a different animal all to it's self. It gave that great defense of Central's fits last year, don't see why it wouldn't do the same this year.

It's all about matchups. Doesn't matter who you have played before this Friday night if those teams don't resemble who you are facing in the coming game.

No!

I hear what you are saying, Soulja. But one thing is missing here. Central has not played a team like Vidor. Like you said, they have faced athletic teams but Central has not faced a team with the makeup of Vidor. That's a different animal all to it's self. It gave that great defense of Central's fits last year, don't see why it wouldn't do the same this year.

It's all about matchups. Doesn't matter who you have played before this Friday night if those teams don't resemble who you are facing in the coming game.

Central's defense did not start Gelling untill later in the district.  We became shut down in the Ozen game and went on to shut out Pn-G and North Forest.  When we faced Vidor, we were still trying to establish our defense since they were the first game in district.  This team's defense seems to be coming together a lot earlier than last year.  Not a good thing for Vidor...

Thanks Scooter, sometimes we adults forget its all about the kids.

;) If your talking to me..... ;)

I have always said, it about the kids and we all need to remember that.  Now as far me, the hair is standing up on the back of my neck, I just want Friday night late to get here so I can get some sleep.  :D

Central is going to be hard for anyone to beat. 

This is what FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is all about.  Good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder