Vidor vs. Central Predictions? Game will Be Broadcasted Live at 7:10 Here!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Ltes clear this up.... No way Vidor wins by a score of more than one touchdow.  Vidor cannot and will not blowout Central.  In fact, I really can't see Vidor beating this Jag team.  It will  have to be through the air because even with the allstar line, our linebckers have a nose for the ball.  Becareful of the Jags in the second half, they play lights out after halftime.  Vidor could try an punch the middle but the outside is out of the question...  Central will win and score 28 points.  A strong first half will give Vidor 17!!!! 3 in the second half.

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Vidor is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] Vidor by 2 TDs I say it again!

I have to agree with you........NOT! Vidor will be lucky to keep this game within 2TDs. Central 42 Vidor 10

Ok... Ltes clear this up.... No way Vidor wins by a score of more than one touchdow.  Vidor cannot and will not blowout Central.  In fact, I really can't see Vidor beating this Jag team.  It will  have to be through the air because even with the allstar line, our linebckers have a nose for the ball.  Becareful of the Jags in the second half, they play lights out after halftime.  Vidor could try an punch the middle but the outside is out of the question...  Central will win and score 28 points.  A strong first half will give Vidor 17!!!! 3 in the second half.

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Cenrtal is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] Central Jags by 2 TDs I say it again!

Ok... Ltes clear this up.... No way Vidor wins by a score of more than one touchdow.  Vidor cannot and will not blowout Central.  In fact, I really can't see Vidor beating this Jag team.  It will  have to be through the air because even with the allstar line, our linebckers have a nose for the ball.  Becareful of the Jags in the second half, they play lights out after halftime.  Vidor could try an punch the middle but the outside is out of the question...  Central will win and score 28 points.  A strong first half will give Vidor 17!!!! 3 in the second half.

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Vidor is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] Vidor by 2 TDs I say it again!

I know you guys like my post, but come up with one on your own! Use some originality!!!!! ;D

Returning lettermen from a Army Strong team that goes deep in the 08 playoffs,should be enough until proven otherwise.Vidor is much improved and w/this group will be in the playoffs no doubt but they only can hang for 3 qtrs.4th qtr.Central moves ahead.Jags by 6 in a see-saw battle.Central would like nothin better than 1 more shot @ friendswood,to get there they gotta be on top.

Returning lettermen from a Army Strong team that goes deep in the 08 playoffs,should be enough until proven otherwise.Vidor is much improved and w/this group will be in the playoffs no doubt but they only can hang for 3 qtrs.4th qtr.Central moves ahead.Jags by 6 in a see-saw battle.Central would like nothin better than 1 more shot @ friendswood,to get there they gotta be on top.

And that was my smile of the day!  You get a kudos for that!  :)

And that was my smile of the day!  You get a kudos for that!   :)

OOOOOH isn't that special?  ;D ;D ;D

to all those people that say vidor hasn't seen any speed this year.

we played WOS and ur not gunna sit their and tell me that central is alot faster than them even if they were faster its not by much and no it doesn't matter that it was a scrimage they didn't slow down at all.and u can bring up the excuse "oh they had their starting running back out"but then its going to escalate to 10 starters that were out. central is alot faster than we are but we will hang with them for 4 quarters till the last buzzer rings mark my words. it will be a close game only the team that wants it the most will come out with more points.

GO VIDOR.

I like the Way You put that..Centrals Defense is A 2nd Half Lights Out Team...You Vidorians Say y'all gone wear Central D0wn..but i Seriously doubt that..Is like a whole new Team your playing in the 3rd and 4th quarter..

No Dis Respect to the Pirates and this being their year and all..But the Jags Felt Dis Respected when Vidor was picked 1st..And to make matters worst they were picked 5th..Any Way good luck to both Teams..im sure this will be one of the best Games in the state

Central would like nothin better than 1 more shot @ friendswood,to get there they gotta be on top.

You Just Dont Know..

I still hate to think of that Game..

Like Coach Told me.

is Funny how Some Boys from the Hood can Come and go 4 rounds deep..Imagine if we had the Facilities some of these Houston schools had..

Ill say this in my eyes based on last season's performance Central is the team to beat and deservingly so. I also beleive that this season according to the stats and players Vidor is fielding that this is the best chance in a long time for them to beat teams like Central and earn some of the respect that Central and Lumberton ect. have earned. Goodluck to both of these teams i have a certain appreciation for both of these schools and I think this is going to be a fine game to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder