Vidor vs. Central Predictions? Game will Be Broadcasted Live at 7:10 Here!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Ltes clear this up.... No way Vidor wins by a score of more than one touchdow.  Vidor cannot and will not blowout Central.  In fact, I really can't see Vidor beating this Jag team.  It will  have to be through the air because even with the allstar line, our linebckers have a nose for the ball.  Becareful of the Jags in the second half, they play lights out after halftime.  Vidor could try an punch the middle but the outside is out of the question...  Central will win and score 28 points.  A strong first half will give Vidor 17!!!! 3 in the second half.

Ok... Ltes clear this up.... No way Vidor wins by a score of more than one touchdow.  Vidor cannot and will not blowout Central.  In fact, I really can't see Vidor beating this Jag team.  It will  have to be through the air because even with the allstar line, our linebckers have a nose for the ball.  Becareful of the Jags in the second half, they play lights out after halftime.  Vidor could try an punch the middle but the outside is out of the question...  Central will win and score 28 points.  A strong first half will give Vidor 17!!!! 3 in the second half.

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Vidor is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] Vidor by 2 TDs I say it again!

Good luck to both teams and I hope it will be an  injury free game for both teams.

With that being said.......  I hope the Jags put it to the Pirates!

I agree on the injury free part! But we all have hopes, our hopes just don't lline up on this one. I like the Jags don't get me wrong, Just not on that night!!!!!!! ;D

Guest Jaguar-J

I think alot of people that come on here and post things like " this will be a good game " will be surprised by the final score . This game could get out of hand by halftime.

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Central is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] Central by 2 TDs I say it again!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Man I am so glad you celeared this up for me! I was so misguided in my beliefs! Obviously no matter haw good Central is they will be considered to be the underdogs! How STUPID of me! [move]NOT[/move] VIDOR by 2 TDs I say it again!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This could go on forever, or at least another week! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder