Vidor vs. Central Predictions? Game will Be Broadcasted Live at 7:10 Here!

You know this day is dragging out.  Nobodys making excuses and we will let the kids fight it out tonight.  When the Pirates win, it will shut nobody up, they will just keep on.  Its kind of a shame as this is all about the kids.  Some people act like they are still in elementary school.  Good luck to both teams and may they finish the game with no injuries.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuses....  I wonder if anyone  took time to read my signature...  ::)

Soulja that is just 1 of many to come from the vidor fans. I am sure u already know this though, it is never their fault, blame always has to fall elsewhere in vtown, when thinks don't go their way. I cant wait to hear more excuses as the day goes on, and then especially after the game.

Exactly what I was thinking.  

You know this day is dragging out.  Nobodys making excuses and we will let the kids fight it out tonight.  When the Pirates win, it will shut nobody up, they will just keep on.  Its kind of a shame as this is all about the kids.  Some people act like they are still in elementary school.  Good luck to both teams and may they finish the game with no injuries.

You feel like you've earned some stripes on here for making a comment and implying that we are acting 'like we're in elementary' because I think they are making excuses?    This is good discussion.  Me and my fellow Jag fans and the Pirate fans have been having fun all week with this.  We know it will be settled on the field as we don't need you to say this.  You need more post under your belt before  you start generalizing me or any other respected posters...

Soilja, how dig are the mosquito's at the babe?  ;D

They really don't dig..  They fly... LOL

The biggest mosquitos are in PA!!!!  And they are different colors too!

Good one....  ;D  ;D  ;D

Jv and Varsity are to Diffrent Games..Dont Get your Hopes Up Because of what happen Last night..

Now Let the Games Begin

My hopes are on the Pirates backs tonight! I was just making a point that we have already proved it at the lower levels and we will continue to prove it tonight at the V level!  :o

I haven't said anything all year long. The only thing I want to say is WOW two great teams. Neither team can stop each other. No matter what the score is I just hope people will give Vidor the credit they deserve this year. In my opinion both teams could win it all. Lets just hope all the trash talking can result in both teams going far in the playoffs. Isn't that the real deal how far can 20-4A represent the Golden Triangle. I don't care who wins Ok IM LIEING LETS GO PIRATES as long as we learn something from each other and go to the playoffs.

Really , I mean this was the game of the decade. I am so proud of both teams. VIDOR VS CENTRAL Aw some. Please all I want to hear is Great Thing about both teams. Let root for them both and not talk BS about them BOTH. If Vidor would have gone for the Extra Point we could still be PLAYING. But give it to COACH Mathews, lets win it not continue to play. PLAYERS OF BOTH TEAMS THANKS FOR THE SHOW AWSOME JOB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83