NOW THE TRASH TALKING HAS TO STOP! VIDOR VS CENTRAL

Foyce

Its gonna feel good to finally prove how overrated Vidor is.

Lets get something straight. What in your mind will prove Vidor is over rated? If it is a close game lets say we loose by 2 td? Will that prove it to you. What about 1 TD? OK what if we win by one or 2 TD? Will it prove Vidor is as good as everyone has said? I just want to get this straight so after the game we will know where we stand with you! ??? ;D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get something straight. What in your mind will prove Vidor is over rated? If it is a close game lets say we loose by 2 td? Will that prove it to you. What about 1 TD? OK what if we win by one or 2 TD? Will it prove Vidor is as good as everyone has said? I just want to get this straight so after the game we will know where we stand with you! ??? ;D

You see, Vidor have a target on their back now that they have been painted the favorates to win this district.  I think Jaguar-J is wanting to prove everyone wrong. 

Me, I just want a win.  I don't care how it's done.  (I'm not gonna lie.  I don't need a last second thriller like the previous 2 meetings, so a blowout will be better on the nerves and heart.  ;D ;D )

You know honestly, Vidor is a good test for the Jags, and the Jags are are a good test for The Pirates. May the best team win, hopefully my Jags  ;D. But still I know for a fact, I will be pulling for any team in this district come Playoff time. So, it's all in fun Exerting yourself in the love for your team, but I keep in mind, these are kids. It's all in fun to me. I'll be anti-Pirate come Friday. I'll totally crave Black and Gold blood  ;D. May the best team win. I just hope the refs let the kids play and have little if no affect on the game. I hope it's a good solid competitive game. I can hardly wait ;D

You see, Vidor have a target on their back now that they have been painted the favorates to win this district.  I think Jaguar-J is wanting to prove everyone wrong. 

Me, I just want a win.  I don't care how it's done.   (I'm not gonna lie.  I don't need a last second thriller like the previous 2 meetings, so a blowout will be better on the nerves and heart.  ;D ;D )

Hope you heart is OK Soul Man, so hopefully we will be so far ahead you will not get excited at all! I am just concerned for your health! ;D

Me, I just want a win.  I don't care how it's done.   (I'm not gonna lie.  I don't need a last second thriller like the previous 2 meetings, so a blowout will be better on the nerves and heart.  ;D ;D )

Hope you heart is OK Soul Man, so hopefully we will be so far ahead you will not get excited at all! I am just concerned for your health! ;D

;D ;D Vidor fans are the ones that will need cardiac treatment. Yall are the favorates. We are the underdawgs against your district Champ hopefuls ;D

Guest Jaguar-J

You know honestly, Vidor is a good test for the Jags, and the Jags are are a good test for The Pirates. May the best team win, hopefully my Jags  ;D. But still I know for a fact, I will be pulling for any team in this district come Playoff time. So, it's all in fun Exerting yourself in the love for your team, but I keep in mind, these are kids. It's all in fun to me. I'll be anti-Pirate come Friday. I'll totally crave Black and Gold blood  ;D. May the best team win. I just hope the refs let the kids play and have little if no affect on the game. I hope it's a good solid competitive game. I can hardly wait ;D

I agree with you !

;D ;D Vidor fans are the ones that will need cardiac treatment. Yall are the favorates. We are the underdawgs against your district Champ hopefuls ;D

It is good to know that you guys are not District Champion hopefuls! Keep the shocking equipment handy just in case! Wouldn't want to see either side loose any good supporters! ;D

Vidor trainers will need to up  their supply of smelling sauce because them Jags going for some KO's. ;D

Hard to break down a solid wall, but keep banging your head!  ;D

:D :D :D :D

I am sure you guys are nervious, but I can't wait for Friday night! OK I will admit I have a few butterflies also! But I still can't wait! ;D

Vidor trainers will need to up  their supply of smelling sauce because them Jags going for some KO's. ;D

Hard to break down a solid wall, but keep banging your head!  ;D

I am sure you guys are nervious, but I can't wait for Friday night! OK I will admit I have a few butterflies also! But I still can't wait! ;D

;D ;D ;D

Talk is cheap. It is up to the boys to do what needs to be done ... and winning at Babe is no small feat. We'll give them a challenge, but we will need to bring our A-game. Hopefully Mathews saw some spots to hit while he was at that Saturday game against GB.

Souljah1, I will see you at halftime! Hopefully I won't be having to console you too bad. But if we're losing, get ready to hear me rant.  ;D

Talk is cheap. It is up to the boys to do what needs to be done ... and winning at Babe is no small feat. We'll give them a challenge, but we will need to bring our A-game. Hopefully Mathews saw some spots to hit while he was at that Saturday game against GB.

Souljah1, I will see you at halftime! Hopefully I won't be having to console you too bad. But if we're losing, get ready to hear me rant.  ;D

I think the boys will do their part! It just seems that this is our year cutlass!

Wow...didn't know Coach Matthews was a trash talker also..From what I'm hearing from one of the coaches at central..Coach Matt has been doing some jaw Jacking lately..

This should get the players up now for central..

So what did the coach supposedly say? I have never heard him trash talk!

Somebody is stirring as usual.  Coach Matthews is a fine man and a great coach.  Can't you do something besides rag on the Pirates.   We have a week to go and look at this.  I think they need to lock this topic.

You want the topic to be locked because someone is talking trash and 'rag' on the Pirates?  No rules have been broken, so this thread will continue on.  You know the old saying, if it's too hot in the kitchen, get out!

Somebody is stirring as usual.  Coach Matthews is a fine man and a great coach.  Can't you do something besides rag on the Pirates.  We have a week to go and look at this.  I think they need to lock this topic.

Your are correct they are just saying this to get their team stirred up! We know the truth! Our coach is a good guy that will get them ready using motivational tactics. Not tactics like making up things the other coach has supposedly said!  :o

Somebody is stirring as usual.  Coach Matthews is a fine man and a great coach.  Can't you do something besides rag on the Pirates.  We have a week to go and look at this.  I think they need to lock this topic.

Your are correct they are just saying this to get their team stirred up! We know the truth! Our coach is a good guy that will get them ready using motivational tactics. Not tactics like making up things the other coach has supposedly said!  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124